Chapter 36

The magazine was published in the market. Your fans were the first one to buy even the one who doesn't like boxing and also few who didn't ever heard of 'The Ring' it was getting popular every passing minute.

Meanwhile at Jungkook reached Seoul and drove with Jimin.

Jimin said, "Magazine is out. Seeing you on the cover makes me extremely happy!"

Jungkook smiled at him weakly and thanked him. Jimin noticed that Jungkook was hurt. It was so obvious though. He wanted to ask but wasn't the right time he thought.

Boys reached home and Jimin handed him the magazine. He took it saw himself

He turned the pages and saw your name and he gently touched it

He turned the pages and saw your name and he gently touched it. He smiled and read what you wrote about him,

"Jeon Jungkook professionally known as 2JK will be stepping into a next level of boxing, UFC. A hard worker he is and doesn't take credits as he said that 'All the credit goes to my coach Park Jimin' he also mentions that he is just like an elder brother for him. He was a business man but eventually quits and lives for his dream now. His mental strength has also played an important role for brightening his day now. He also mentioned that his wife has been supportive all the time....."

Jungkook smiled at the words as you mentioned yourself as his wife. Not because that's what he told and you did your job but to the fact that while you were writing this, that moment the feelings which you had, he felt that. That's the reason he smiled. He didn't even read any further because he saw what he was looking for. You writing yourself as his wife.

Jimin joined him and said, "What about her?"

Jungkook looked at him and said, "What?"

Jimin said, "Where is she, Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook looked away and explained, "She hates me, hyung. She wants us to walk our own way. She don't want to be with me. She left me. Forever"

Jimin said angrily, "Left?! What's wrong now? Look, Jungkook, you tried to convince her. The other day you said that she agreed to get marry, then what happened to her? First time it was your fault, second time it was a misunderstanding then third time was a misunderstanding too...why did she leave? Didn't you explain her any of this?"

Jungkook shook his head. Jimin continued, "She left, right? Good. Now you're gonna leave her back, all memories back and grow so high that you'll never look back. You've done everything from your side and waiting for her to love you back is stupidity. You're a smart one. You know what to do"

Jimin walked to the door and looked back adding, "Tomorrow at 4am see you at the gym" and left.

Jungkook was left with his own thoughts. He remembered the day when he first kissed you. Your marriage day. He didn't know that he'd be kissing an angel. 'Hopes' are now taking a place in his heart. He left to take a shower.
---------------------------------