Chapter 33

Few days later~

All the things were same as before. Since that day Jungkook didn't contact you at all. You were worried and wanted to call him but a part of yours didn't agree to that.

You were watching television when you got a call. It was from an unknown number. You answered it, "Hello?"

??: Hello, Author YN! How are you doing?

YN: I'm good. Thanks. I'm sorry I didn't get you

??: I'm Oscar De La Hoya's assistant manager, Louis and I'm calling you to cover the most important boxing event here at Los Angeles and write the main article for 'The Ring' magazine.

YN: WHAT? really? That's awesome! But why me? I mean...

Louis: Well, Sir is a big fan of your books and he wants you to write for his magazine.

YN: Oh wow! Sure, I'll come and cover the event.

Louis: Congratulations! And mam, don't worry about any transport and staying as we'll manage everything for you just take care of your health and start packing. See you next week.

YN: Thanks!

You hung up the phone and took a deep breath. You danced around and enjoyed the moment. The next call which you were getting was like a cherry on top.

YN: HIPPO!!!!!

Moonbin: Wait a second I'll fix an appointment with an ENT doctor soon

YN: Shut up!

You both laughed and he asked,

Moonbin: Why did you scream?

YN: I didn't know my value till today. I'm a kohinoor! I'm so talented oh gosh!!

Moonbin: Yeah whatever cut the crap

YN: You know the magazine 'The Ring'?

Moonbin: Of course I do

YN: You know there's gonna be an important boxing event?

Moonbin: Oh yeah. It was on the news today. Why?

YN: I'll be covering the entire event! I'll be writing the main article of that magazine! They chose this potato to do so! I'm! So! Happy!

Moonbin: WOAH! That's so cool, crocodile!! That's, that's, that's really amazing! Your oppa is so proud of you!
Come give me a hug now.

YN: Sure and you buy me my favourite drink right now

Moonbin: ok open this door

YN: Wha-

The doorbell rang and your eyes widened. He's really here?

As you opened the door he hugged you tightly and spoke, "A potato will be writing for my favourite magazine. I can't believe it"

You laughed and said, "Missed you"

He replied, "I didn't miss you"

Then the day came to an end as you both talked about what each other missed.
You told him everything about Jungkook and Taehyung.

He told that how his mom was forcing him to get married and few other matters of his life.

------------------------------------

A week later~

A black Range Rover was standing in front of your home. You and Moonbin loaded your bags in the backseat and Moonbin held the car door for you. Such a gentleman. A classic piano tune was being played throughout the journey giving it a luxurious touch. The view was beautiful. You checked in the plane and you had a window seat which is all very good.

The view from here was twice beautiful than the car's. You saw clouds floating beneath. They faded and reappeared again and peaceful then after just like few toxic things between you and Jungkook. Happiness in your life apart from writing is just him. He's that ONE person for you. He's just like these clouds, so fragile, innocent and pure. then the sky was blue. Such deep blue. Wonder how it would be just to lay down and watch this beautiful blue canvas with Jungkook.

You looked over your side at Moonbin who was fast asleep. You thought to write a poem for bunny.
Four hours flight it is so let's not waste any moment in capturing the aesthetic of sky.

---------------------------------

You landed and after collecting your luggage you walked out to see a man coming your way. He was old. His face was full of wrinkles. He dyed his hair and had a warm smile.

He introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Louis. Welcome to Los Angeles, Miss YN! It's so great to meet you in person"

You greeted, "Hello, Sir. It's great to see you too. This is my friend, Moonbin.

They both shook their hands and we all went to the car which was waiting for us, Benz! Cool!

-------------------------------

You reached your hotel, Caesar's palace!

You walked in and reached your room and Moonbin's eyes widened and you were in shock too

This place is amazing!

Louis said, "You can explore the place and tomorrow a driver will pick you up"

You thanked him and he left.

Moonbin said, "This suite is sweet"

You said, "I know but only one bed?"

He smirked and said, "You ain't an elephant we both can fit in that bed comfortably. Girls always complain"

You slapped him lightly and said, "Because, we want perfection"

--------------------------------

You got ready to have fun today. You and Moonbin had your lunch and went to beach. It wasn't that crowded it was peaceful and you loved it here. You both sat on the sand and you rested your head on his shoulder and hugged his arm.

He said, "It's such a breathtaking view"

You agreed, "It is. I can live here forever"

He said, "Yeah. With you I can be happy anywhere"

You laughed but he was silent. You looked at him and he was serious. Don't imagine he just said it because you're his best frie-

He looked at you and came close and he... It ain't a dream I'll continue in the next chapter. And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo!💙