Chapter 40

✨Thanks to all my readers! I reached 5000 reads and it's an awesome feeling! You all are incredible!✨

You drove back to home and saw that the door was wide open. You panicked to the thought of intruders. You called Moonbin immediately and you heard his phone ring from inside the home.

You ran in and saw that he was with a girl and your world collapsed. You didn't know what to do anymore. You spoke which was almost like a whisper, "Mera?"

They were so engrossed with each other that the surroundings was like didn't exist at all. You looked at Moonbin who now broke the kiss. 'Never trust men' was known but Mera stabbed you from the back. She broke your trust. She was supposed to be by your side. She dared to betray you.

You walked to her, tears running down your face. You folded your hands and looked at her in disgust. She looked down in shame. Moonbin intertwined his fingers with her and looked her way.

You said, "Really?" She didn't answer anything. You continued, "What were you thinking? You made me regret that I trusted you. How heartless you are. Oh my god! You were with my husband all this time? What mistake did I do? Why it is happening with me? You were with me this entire time, since college we are together. You chose to do this with me? You never got any thought about me? Didn't think twice about how'd I feel if I find out? I was ready to fight the whole world for you against everyone because I thought 'My Mera can never be wrong' but look what's happening here. Happily breaking my heart with my husband....he's not even worth calling 'husband' What a day of my life. What else can make my life a living hell? I wonder how amazingly you two maintained this I mean I never had a slightest clue. But it'd be so easy to fool a person like me, dumb. What's the use of talking to you guys? It's my fault that I've been blind all this time"

You looked at him and said, "Signed divorced papers will be reached to you soon"

He said, "Tzuyu will be with me"
You stopped on your track and said, "Bold of you to assume that, bloody liars!"

-----------------------------

Tzuyu came running your way as you were at the benches. You picked her up smilingly. You saw Jungkook talking with a teacher. Something was wrong and you could tell it by his face. Your feet dragged you by themselves. You asked, "Is everything alright, Jungkook?"

He said, "His teacher said that he fainted while playing today. But I made sure that he ate his food though" Jungkook was so worried.

You said, "Don't worry, Jungkook. He's strong. Right, Jinwoo?"

He weakly smiled at you. You checked his temperature and he was having fever. You said, "Jungkook, he has fever. You shoul-"

He cut you off and said, "Can you tell me that recipe which you used to make...that Indian recipe which you said.."

You said, "Kada? for that you nee- wait, I'll cook it by myself. Can I?"

Jungkook agreed, "Sure you can. Let's go to my home then?"

----------------------------

Your heart is fluttering too much. Need to stop those butterflies.

Jungkook took Jin to his room and then carried Tzuyu. He said, "Thank you, YN"

You said, "Don't mention" you smiled and went to kitchen, you took out all the ingredients and placed on the counter. You tied your hair up and started looking around for one main thing...lighter. You checked completely around the kitchen counter but it's nowhere to be seen.

You called him, "Jungkook! Where's the lighter?"

He shouted back, "It must be around somewhere"

What answer is that? Isn't he's the one cooking? This bunny aish!

You walked out and saw that he was playing with Tzuyu. She was sitting on his lap and holding a paper aeroplane and laughing as Jungkook tickled her. Butterflies in your stomach came into life. You noticed yourself blushing. They look so cute together.

Jungkook's eyes landed on you. He saw your beautiful smile after all these years. He didn't look away. You said, "Get me the lighter, Jungkook"

He came to the kitchen, "I think it's on that upper shelf" you looked at it and asked, "Why there?"

He replied, "Because of that little devil, Jin. He keeps on adding lighter to to his toy box" you chuckled and you weren't able to reach it when his hands reached it for you from the back. You turned around when his face was so close to yours. He looked at your lips and started getting nearer. You gulped and stood there getting nervous. You heard a giggle and pushed Jungkook. It was Tzuyu. Jungkook was pulled by her. They went out and you started cooking. What was that?! Your heart is going crazy.

"Get yourself together!"

-----------------------

You went to Jinwoo's room and saw him sleeping. You gently shook his body, "Jinwoo, wake up, baby. Have something"

He said, "Mommyyyy" you smiled and said, "Yes, baby" then you realised that you answered to his call when he said 'mommy' it was a different feeling.

He slowly wakes up and looks at you with his doe eyes. You smile and say, "Have this and take your tablets you'll feel better"

He replies, "Thank you"

Jungkook was watching and it made him feel so happy. You treated Jin as his mom and you all looked such a great family together. You, Jungkook, Jinwoo and Tzuyu but it'll be a dream thought Jungkook.

See y'all in the next chapter. And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙