Chapter 2

The next day at the University,

I came to the staff room to take my books when Mr. Jeon greeted me, "Good morning YN"

I shyly greeted back, "Good morning Mr. Jeon"

He said, "Call me 'dad' as Jungkook does YN"

I said, "Ok.....dad"

He smiled and said, "That sounds good, and yeah, Jungkook will come pick you up"

You asked, "But Mr. Je-... I mean dad, why making trouble for him?"

He answered, "Why there's a trouble to go on a date with his future wife?"

You looked down and he chuckled, "Don't worry YN, it's just a date, it'll help you to get to know each other better"

He left the scene and you went to your class.

(Later that day)

Your day came to an end. You looked for Mr. Jeon in the staff room but he wasn't there. So you simply went out with your phone and bag.
As you reached the gate you waited for Jungkook, you waited for twenty minutes now, you gave up and took the bus, yes you travel by government transport because you don't want to pollute the air (WOW)

Next day
You came to the University as usual and you didn't see Mr. Jeon, he always comes early to the university but today he wasn't there. You got a bad feeling like... Something really bad is gonna happen. You immediately called Jungkook.

JK: Hello?

YN: Jungkook, where's Mr. Jeon?

JK: Oh, he's just sick, he'll not be able to come today, he's taking rest

YN: You want me to come over after classes? What about your meals?

JK: We're cool, if you want to pay visit then you're welcome

YN: Alright, I'll see you guys at the evening

You ended the call and wished to evening to come fastly.

(Later that day)

You hurried to Mr. Jeon's home as you once were done with the classes.
You knocked the door and Jungkook opened it.

Jungkook said, "Come, he's in his room"
You followed him. Mr. Jeon saw you and his face lit up.

He welcomed you, "YN, my child, come sit"
You sat on the chair which was near to his bed. He called Jungkook to come near. He took Jungkook's hand and then your hand, he placed it one above the other and said, "I want you to get married tomorrow" You looked at Jungkook who was already looking at you.

He added, "Don't say no, I think I can't make it more days"
Jungkook's eyes welled up so did your's. He hugged his father and cried. You cried too.

---------------------------------

Jungkook and you left the room. He said, "Thank you YN"
You replied, "No Jungkook, don't say that, Mr. Jeon is a very kind person and if his last wish is our marriage then I'm ready, he has been my teacher too Jungkook, he taught me so many things in life, this is the least I could do for him"

Jungkook hugged you, you slowly wrapped your arms around him. He broke the hug and said, "I'm sorry for that"

You asked, "You didn't show up yesterday, I thought you'll come"

He replied, "I'm so sorry YN, it slipped my mind, I was with dad so-"

You said, "It's okay Jungkook, I understand"

You just smiled and then he dropped you to your home.

Tomorrow is your wedding!

You're gonna be Mrs. Jeon soon!

Jeon Freaking Jungkook will be your husband!

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙