Chapter 25

The time stopped, the volume of the movie in background was now at mute for both of you.

His smile appeared from beneath the bitter past, and now that he smiled everything seems elegant! With his smile on domination to the world.

On the other hand, you being a hopelessly romantic sat there while staring at the bunny. The colors from the screen painted his face and his smile was craved with pain and guilt. Does he has to deserve this much of sadness? Does his heart has to endure this amount of pain?

It was the moment when you realised how much you missed him! How you craved to get lost in those eyes! It was magical to see the most important person of your life after such a long time, your Bunny.

He looked at your hand and held it gently. Admiring your now intertwined hands. His smile faded as he looked back at you. He was having bruise on his lower lip due to yesterday's fight.

You reach out to his lips and put your thumb on it. He closed his eyes and a tear escaped his eye. You can't help but to tear up as well.

Then he looked back to a guy who's sitting next to him. He whispered something to him and took you out of the movie hall with him.

Mera looked at you and you signalled, 'Don't worry' she simply noded not satisfied with your answer.

There was a bench at the corner, you two sat there. Looking into each other's eyes. No one dared to speak.

You started, "How have you been?"

He said, "Been a mess since you left"

You asked, "Why does it matter of me staying anyway? I was literally nothing to you and you had... I mean have a girl in your life already"

He looked down and sighed. He continued to stare the ground. You continued, "Guess, you're happy with her and-"

He intrupted you and said, "I never had a girl in my life other than you, YN! Maybe I wouldn't have been with any girl if my dad didn't set up our marriage suddenly! You know nothing, YN! Before I realize my feelings you left, and before I want to explain, you again left! You are just living knowing a misunderstanding, a lie! If you listened to me at that day at Mauritius, prolly we could've been living a peaceful life"

He looked so much mad at you! You were scared to see this kind of Jungkook who is scolding but when he said 'feelings' it felt like he missed you and he.... Loved you?

He again face the ground, you don't know what to say. But don't worry author will give you your dialogue

You said, "Jungkook.... What you want to explain?"

He looked at you, his eyes filled with anger, "She forced the kiss! I never kissed her! At the wrong time you saw and..... " He sighed.

What? He didn't kiss her? I was wrong?

You said, "Why should I believe you?"

He looked at you and scoffed, "Are you serious? Alright I don't know how to prove it to you but I can say that, I don't lie, Miss YN"

You said, "Jungkook.... It's... I thought you.. Oh my gosh! I thought you had another girl in your life. How stupid I was"

He looked at you. Now his gaze was soft which caused you to blush immediately.

He smiled and held your hand, "Besides you, no girl were in my life"

"Isn't that 2JK??!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S 2JK!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!" A voice startled you both. It was a guy who recognized Jungkook because he forgot to wear his mask and cap.

A girl from that group yelled, "Oh my god!!! That's the writer of DARK!!!"

The crowd started to take pictures of you both together.

Jungkook said, "Guys please no pictures and thanks for the support"

The crowd lowered their mobiles and a girl asked, "Are you guys dating? A writer and a boxer?"

Jungkook looked at you and said, "..... Yes! We're dating. She's mine now" The small crowd cheered and left us alone.

You asked, "What was that?"

He said, "What?"

You said, "Stop acting dumb, Jungkook!"

He smiled and took you towards the parking lot. You tried to get off of his grip but damn! He's boxer, duh

You were forced to sit inside the car and Jungkook came and sat in the drivers seat.

You said, "Dude, if you think I'm weak so I'm following your command then let you know, I can brake your bones and no more '2JK'"

He chuckled and pulled you closer to him. Your faces were inches apart. Your face went red and it was very difficult for you to breathe. You looked into his eyes which were now supporting his smirk. A devilish smirk. You gulped and looked down as you were slightly terrified by his stare. He whispered, "I'll be more than happy if it's you who's breaking my bones, baby"

Baby?

He leaned in and his lips were about to touch when he spoke, "You don't have any idea of how much I wanted to kiss your lips" He leaned in and kissed you.

-------------------------------------

Wow! You guys look so cute together! Jungkook is really made for YN. Trust me :)
-------------------------------------

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙

My Cruel Husband {{JJK}}✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara