Chapter 26

"I can't believe this YN! You lied to me all this time? Why didn't you tell me anything? You know what.. Forget it! I don't want to talk to you anymore!" Mera yelled at you.

She just discovered that 2JK is none other than, your ex husband, Jungkook. She was mad at you that you never ever talked about him or about your marriage. All this time she thought that you never got married and divorce was so sudden news for her to digest. After all she has been your friend since you moved in to States. She has been open about her personal life with you but you didn't.

No doubt you trust her. It's just that you don't want to talk anything about your past.

Alright now, let's convince your friend, shall we? "Mera, I know I'm sorry. I should've told you everything but I have some reasons too, buddy. I wanted to move on from everything which happened so I didn't want to talk about it anymore. And that's the only reason, Mera. I'm sorry. Please?"

Your eyes glistened and her anger flew away. She looked sorry. A hug was exchanged and she said, "It's first and the last time you're gonna hide things from me. It's not just a saying, it's actually a threat!"

You giggled and laughters joined along as you guys talked as always. The company she gives you and the comfort you feel around is great!

At the dinning table, She said, "I'm gonna release my album in three days"

You exclaimed, "Woah! That's great! Good luck to you!"
-----------------------------------

Mera went to her home now. You are preparing yourself for bed and there's a knock at the door. You startled, looking at the time you felt scared. Who the hell comes at 11pm when you actually live alone even without a pet?

You thought it could be Mera but half an hour passed since she left and she didn't even forget anything at home.

You took a cricket bat and went towards the door. The doorbell rung again making your heart run as fast as Usain Bolt!

What a cricket bat is doing at your home? You see you're a very big fan of cricket especially of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.

You saw through the peephole and there's a bunny? You cleared your eyes and saw, ohh it's just Jungkook, phew.

Wait..... Jungoo????

The doorbell rung again following a couple of bangs on the door. You opened the door, from the ajar you saw him. He looked at you and his bunny teeth poped up.

He tried to push the door. You said, "What you want?"

He said, "No, at this situation you should say 'Come in' well that's how you make use of words"

You smiled and said sarcastically, "Oh, look who's here! Mr. Jeon Jungkook came to bless my eyes by paying a visit! What a surprise! Come on in, make yourself at home"

He chuckled as your fake smile dropped immediately. He said, "It's alright, it's my job to bless your eyes" A wink followed by his statement.

You rolled your eyes and let him in. Once the door closed you were pinned to it right away.
His eyes were as dark as vampire. He looked at your lips. He spoke, "It's gonna be our night, baby. You look so good today" He bit his lip and looked in your eyes. You gulped. He took your hands and placed it on his shoulders. Your fists tightened.

He leaned in and kissed you. He was so slow which made you go crazy. It was like he was debating whether to kiss you or no. He was extremely slow. His breath was hot against your skin. He placed his hands on your waist pulling you closer. He broke the kiss. Your eyes were still closed. He kissed your cheeks and moved down to your neck. The steamy air ughhhh!!!!

He kissed slowly again. He bit few spots and when he heard your breath hitch, he smirked as he found your soft spot. He bit it, it hurts gosh! He pulled away.

His face wasn't having any emotion. You were kind of scared. He said, "I'm sorry"

You looked at him in confusion. He continued, "I didn't mean to scare you"

No you weren't loud, I swear!

He said, "I'll be staying over, where's the room?"

You said, "Yah! Get out! I'm not gonna keep you this whole night. Where's your coach? You said you're gonna be leaving today to Korea"

He answered, "Yea I said but now I've changed my decision. I can't stay a week at hotel when I have a home"

You asked, "Home? This property is mine!"

He said, "Well, I'm yours too"

You said, "It was smooth but not gonna work"

He said, "Maybe this will work"

You asked, "What?"

He came closer and your lips inches apart. He whispered, "This" He kissed you roughly.
Your legs trembled, he held you by your waist. He deepened the kiss when you let out a moan. He suddenly makes the kiss soft and slow. Awwwwww look how much he cares about you. He don't wanna hurt you so he became slow.

He broke the kiss and said, "Please?"

You said, "Hmm"

He asked in happiness, "Really?"

You said still looking at the ground, "Hmm"

He hugged you and the wildlife in your stomach came into life. He looked at you and smirked, "You can't resist me, can you?"

You said, "Hmm" Then it hit you. "What?"

He laughed and pecked your lips.

----------------------------------

Good night guys (I mean story wise)
And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo💙