Chapter 32

A day rolled by,
The sunrise was somethow special today as you need to make a decision. Give a chance again or give up on him and move on?

Everything seems easy until it's happening in your life. You feel so tired of this already. You want happiness, you've right for it but there's always something which yanks it right before happiness sees your face. It was just a couple a days ago that Jungkook asked you out for marriage and today things are completely different. So much different that you're now here debating whether to be in his life anymore or no?

Jungkook called you. Your heart skipped a beat as before. You just couldn't stop being excited about everything related to him even if you're with him for decades as he always makes everything so special for you. He loves you so much that everyday with him feels like a new date.

You answered the phone,
"Hello?"

He spoke, "YN, thank god you picked up my call. I was just wondering you had your breakfast? Or shall I buy something for you?"

You said, "No. Thanks. I'll cook for myself"

He said, "Ok wait! Don't hang up yet. Talk to me I miss you so much"

You said, "Jungkook, you said you'll give me time to think about us"

He replied, "I know I did it's just..... Alright. Take care then. Bye, YN"

You don't wanna hang up yet, do you? "Jungkook listen...uh...buy me breakfast see you at my place. Ok?"

His voice was now cheerful, "Sure! Cool! See you" you smiled.

-------------------------------------

Jungkook knocked the door and as you opened it, "Sorry I made you wait'' he says and enters the home.

You said, "No. It's ok"

He bought you your favourite dish and you dig in. "How's it?" He asked

You answered, "Delicious! Thanks, Jungkook"

He said, "My pleasure" and silence built. The entire home was silent and clock's tiktok was now getting louder. You said, "Well...." He looked at you and you continued, "What about your boxing?"

He said, "There's no match these days for me and I think Jimin hyung will be calling me soon for practices and I should fly back to Seoul"

You nod your head and stayed silent. He asked, "What about your writings?"

You replied, "Well...A book is coming to an end and I'll be releasing it soon"

He wished, "Congratulations! I'm very happy for you"

He continued, "I didn't see Mera for quite long. Where is she?"

You said, "She has been busy shooting videos for her music. She created an album. She said she'll be releasing it I don't know she didn't inform me anything yet"

He said, "Oh that's great! Your friend will be famous soon"

----------------------------

You collected your plates and went to wash and he tagged along. He volunteered to wash and you agreed.

You sat on the kitchen counter wiping the plates dry. He said, "I love you, YN"

Your eyes were locked and he was coming near as you broke the eye contact and jumped off the counter and lost your balance. He held you tightly and saved you from hitting your head and getting back to an era.

You thanked him and he said, "Well that's my job to protect you"

You blushed and exited the scene.

--------------------------------
It was time for him to go and he looked over you and you were busy with your mobile. He took your phone from your hand and leaned closer to you. His lips were few inches apart and you could feel his hot breath against you. His hands travelled to your neck and pulled you lightly. His eyes were closed and he leaned in. His lips met yours and he kissed you sweetly. Everything else paused. It was just him and you. His touch was everything you wanted now. His soft lips made all your sadness go away and filled with happiness and excitement. You don't wanna let go of him. You need him. He's capable of filling that one last void of your life. He held your hand tightly and deepens the kiss. Your heart was beating too fast and you don't have any control on your body. His kisses are like magic tricks. Extremely good! Why he has to be such a good kisser?! He slowly pulled away. Looked you in the eye and whispered, "Hope you'll forgive me. I am incomplete without you. It's time for me to go now. Bye" and pecks your lips and leaves.

You didn't say anything. The door locks and you sit still. What you'll do now?
And as always thanks for reading!
Saranghaeyo!💙