Chapter 41

The day was coming to an end and you don't know how to tell Tzuyu and Jungkook about Moonbin. You don't want to go to home. But it's your home after all.

You came to Jungkook and said, "Jungkook...it's...well, he cheated on him"

Jungkook was surprised, "What?! He did what?" His anger was written all over his face and he continued, "How do you know that?"

Your eyes wells up and explained, "I found out today. He's cheating on me with M-Mera"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Oh God! What's wrong with her? She is your best friend"

You corrected him, "She was, Jungkook. Not anymore and I don't know what to do. I told him that I'll divorce him but he said that he will take Tzuyu's custody"

Jungkook said, "No way! She'll be with you. If she stays with that guy then she'll learn no good" he hugged you.

You said, "Jungkook" you looked him in the eyes and said, "Am I that bad? Why all this is happening with me?" He wiped your tears off and said, "No...you're the best person ever. Things slipped out of hands but you're so strong till now and I'll make sure to be by your side. You're amazing, YN-ah"

You replied, "I'm not strong anymore. I'm broken so badly"

You shed tears as you weakly landed on the couch. The same way was of Jungkook's he couldn't see you in pain like this. Tears were predominating. The house was filled with tension, with your painful cries. Every passing minute was like torcher for you. You're so broken that trusting anyone has lost it's value and everything seems meaningless. You've Tzuyu to take care of but what about you? Who will look after you? Who will ask about your well being? As tears rolled down your cheeks they reminded of every sweet memories of yours which you cherish so much. Those moments when everything was beautiful. Peaceful as still water. Sweet memories of you gazing the stars in search of love and feeling of being loved. Now it is darkness. Soulless eyes and a broken heart. All that you have now. The only things.

When the last tear escaped your eye. Still you had no hopes. You looked at Jungkook who's eyes were red too. He came and knelt down in front of you, taking your hand and kissing it. He said sweetly, "I believe in you, YN. Be strong this time. It's your house. He's a bloody parasite. Get him out. I'll be with you"

---------------------------

It was ten in the night when you reached. You wanted to talk to Moonbin in private so bunny stayed in the car with Tzuyu. She was asleep. You walked in, it was cold and looked like a haunted house because of the absence of happiness. You went to your room. He was sleeping. The strong smell of alcohol was uncomfortable. You switched on the lights and he squinted his eyes annoyingly. You said, "Get out! This is my house, bloody parasite!"

He came to you and pinned you to the wall and said, "This is not your house!"

You were confused. Your heart started to beat so fast by hearing that, "What do you mean? This is my property! Get the hell out!"

He laughed like a devil. He went to the cupboard and took out a file and throws it at you. You were shocked to see your signature under the agreement. It read that you made all your property to his name.

You asked, "What is this? I didn't even sign this. When did this happen?"

He said while smirking, "Someone else knows to put your sign just like you do, sweety"

Is this Mera?!

And you felt a tight slap on your cheek. You held your cheek and looked at him with shock!

When he raised his hand again you closed your eyes and you heard a voice, "What else can I expect from a garbage person like you?" It was Jungkook.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PRESENTING YOU 2! J! K!

Jungkook punched him so hard that Moonbin started to bleed. Jungkook held his hand made him stand to throw another punch. Moonbin wasn't able to stand anymore.

Jungkook said, "This is temporary home for you. You'll be standing out soon"
He took your hand and looked at the marks on your cheek. His eyes softens and he looked his way whispering, "Garbage"

He said, "You'll stay at my place. Don't worry about anything. Tzuyu...I'll take care of her. Come"

You didn't answer anything and before leaving you ran to your desk and collected few of your favourite books and the diary where you wrote a poem for Jungkook. He smiled at you and said, "Take few more books if you need"

You said, "No, Jungkook. These are more important and this one you bought me so.....it stays close to my heart"

He hugged you and you guys left the house. You looked back at your home. Jungkook noticed it and assured you, "Don't worry. You'll get this home back. I promise" You smiled at him and as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo💙