Chapter 35

Everything is falling apart. You don't know but you love him. But Moonbin says it's a blind emotion.

But Moonbin knows you way too better than you know yourself. Listening to him won't give any chance to regret in the future. You made your mind now and talking to Jungkook and telling him your decision is remaining....let's do that, shall we?

Moonbin: YN, you're not gonna spend any second with him. Let's just leave.

You said, "I promise to go if you let me to talk to him"

He rolled his eyes and glared at Jungkook, "Don't you dare hurt her!"

------------------------------

You went out of the building and sat in his car. He looked at you and said, "YN?"
He held your hand.

You took away your hand and said, "Jungkook, I think it's..."

He was waiting for you to continue. If you now look at him then you'll be broken and won't say a damn thing. So you didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

You continued, "It's better if... we walk our own way"

He was taken a back from your words. The ground beneath him was like vanished. He looked at you in shock. He took a deep breath and asked, "You're joking right? YN? You love me right?"

You looked at him and his eyes were watery. He took your hand and kissed it, "You won't leave me. I know that. Someone has brainwashed you about me. You love me. You love me, YN."

You took your hand and said, "I used to...I thought you've changed. Guess what, no! Just leave me alone"

He said, "What? That's not what you think of me. Who said so? That Moonbin? I knew he'd do something to break us apart! YN, those aren't your words!"

You replied, "No one said so. I know so, Jungkook. It's better to break up from this relationship. Goodbye!"

Jungkook held your arm and said, "No! YN! I'm sorry. Please don't do this"

You took your hand roughly and stepped out of your car leaving a broken heart back. Did you just end it that way? That was so hurtful!

You saw Moonbin, worry was all our his face and he came to you as he saw you walking slowly with tears in your eyes. He asked, "What happened?"

You answered, "We broke up"

He hugged you and tried to calm you, "That's okay, YN. Let's now go home"

--------------------------------------

Two days later~

You were in your room laying on your bed and staring at the thin air. Nothing made you smile from past 48 hours. You stayed alone, didn't talk, didn't eat and didn't come out of your room. You looked so horrible. If you close your eyes, it's him. You're trying to move on and failing miserably each time. Writing isn't helping either for the first time in your life.

Moonbin has been trying to get you out from the day you returned from LA.
He knocked on the door, "YN, come out now. It's been two days. Please have something"

You can deny anything but your stomach. You got up and replied, "Yeah. I'm up. I'll be down in five"

You heard footsteps getting far. You took a shower and wore something comfortable and head downstairs.

Moonbin came and hugged you. You hugged him back. Missed this warmth. You burry your face in his chest and stayed like that for a while. He broke the hug and said, "Let's have something, shall we?"

He took you to the dinning table and served you food. It now feels good. You had been punishing your body and now treating with a healthy diet is so much good. Every bite was delicious. You didn't speak anything until you finish your meal.

----------------------------------

He asked, "Did you send him the article?"

You answered, "Oh yes! I did."

He said, "That's good"

He held out your favourite chocolate and you smiled at him, "I needed this honestly. Thanks, Oppa"

You took a bite and he asked, "For me?"

You said, "Uh...but I ate it though"

He said, "As if I care. Give me that"

He took your chocolate and ate it and said, "Now, it's now sweetest"

You blushed and looked away.

You remembered when Taehyung did this. Jungkook was so mad. He was so in anger. As a thought of him comes to mind you'd smile.
He said, "Your smile is just like my favourite rapper's"

You asked, "Who?"

He said, "Jung Hoseok. He's like a sunshine and you're too"

"Who's the cause of your smile now?" Asked he.

"J-....the scenery" you quietly spoke the lie. Let's see where your life would lead you. And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo!💙