Chapter 27

The sun was set and the dine was arranged brilliantly! You were singing and twirling around setting down the spoons and forks. The coffee smell was strong and was enlightening the mood of the home.

The bunny walks down the stairs with a smile which was radiating such a glow. He sat on the table and you joined him.

"The food is delicious" Said he.

"Thanks" You were all blushing.

He chuckled and went on eating. You looked at him, such table manners he possess.

He spoke again which caught you, "Things changed so much"

You asked, "What do you mean?"

He said, "I mean, who knew I'll be a boxer?"

You added with a smile, "And who knew this will start all over again?"

He asked, "All? Again?"

You answered, "Us having breakfast together"

He smiled following a sigh then nods slowly.

He asks, "Do you like it like this?"

You said, "I don't know, I guess?"

He said, "I promise, I'll not let you down this time"

You answered, "I'm afraid, Jungkook"

--------------------------------------

"Woah! This library is really yours? There are probably thousands of books! You read 'em all? All are English?" Bunny spoke with excitement as he entered your mini library upstairs, beside your room.

The rows and columns were named accordingly to the genre. Paranormal, Fictional, Sci-fi, Mystery, Romance and Action novels were all set and some comics side by.

"Yes, I've read all of them and no, not all of them are English" You explained.

He said, "Those beautiful eyes of yours must've seen so many words, doesn't they hurt?"

You cringed and said, "No"

He chuckled and walked towards you, "Alright, I need something now"

You asked, "What?"

One step away he stood and said, "You" He came and kissed you

Your muffled voice, "Wh- d- ya- leave- mm"

He imitated you, "what do ya sujahejs hahahhahaha"

Your heart skipped a beat. He is being so aggressive! You tried to push him away but he pinned you to the nearest wall and kissed you passionately. He tilted his head to kiss you and you got an opportunity to push him. His eyes were dark looking at you. Your mind was going crazy.

He whispered, "Please don't push me away like this"

He kissed your cheek. You said, "You're being so hurtful"

His eyes sparkled. His lips parted but nothing came out. He lowered his gaze and said, "I love you, you know that right?"

You looked away. He leaned in and kissed you again, this time slowly. But wait, why you're kissing him back now?

You need to stop, YN! don't fall for him! Not please!

Uh-oh too late.

He kissed your jawbone, then down your neck. His hands traveled your waist. His hot breath against you. He left a hickey. He was moving down when you stopped him.

He smirked and said, "What's wrong?"

You said.. Correction YOU STUTTERED, "I- I...I n-n-need to g-go"

He pulled you closer, "Go where?"

You said, "W-w-work"

His smirk grew wide, "But you're already working out with me"

You cringed again making him laugh. He said, "I'll let you go if you kiss me"

You asked, "And what if I don't?"

He leaned in to your ear and whispered, "I'll take you to the bedroom and-"

You cut him off and kissed him. He smiled in the kiss.

Cough cough.... CoUgH COUGH!

----------------------------------------

And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo💙