Chapter 12

The moon has arrived and the food in front of you was untouched, getting cold. Minutes before you were starving to death and now what happened to you?

You guys were at a restaurant which was quite but you can hear the sound of the spoons against the plates as others were having their dinner. At the corner table, you were too busy gazing out of that large window which was an amazing view! Moon above the River. As the waves would splash the rocks, along with the soothing tone the water droplets shone just like one of those diamond necklace of Queen Jodha would sparkle!

Moonbin, came to the table and noticed you didn't eat anything. He heaved a sigh and sat across you.

He said, "You said you were hungry"

His voice startled you. You didn't say anything and simply took a bite from your rice.

He continued, "Food is so tasty! What say?"
You didn't reply so he waved his hands in front of you, "Earth to YN"

You looked at him and closed your eyes for a second and took a deep breath.

You replied, "Yea"

He questioned, "What's wrong?"

You simply nod your head and he spoke again, "I see, you're now hiding things from your best friend! I didn't raise you like this. I taught you so many manners which includes 'don't hide things from Moonbin oppa' forgot already? Yea I know you're 89, a grandma now but still.... "

You choked on your food and looked at him with 'are-you-done?' Expression and he passed you glass of water. You smacked his hand and said, "Asshole"

He replied, "You're one too"

________________________

Your imagination started when you were riding back home via bus

When you close your eyes all you could think was about the time when Jungkook kissed you, his touch was something different from the day you got married. It was totally different. You saw that his eyes were closed and his eyebrows were knighted. The memory of you signing the divorce papers stuck your vision so you pushed him lightly. His expression was unreadable.

You stood there just looking at his eyes and he apologies, "I'm sorry, YN"

You asked, "Why?"

He answered, "For everything, I know I can't fix a thing now but to feel sorry for everything I did. I know it's so uncomfortable to hangout with your ex husband, me"

You said, "No need of it, Jungkook everything happens for a reason and I hope you stay happy as the way you were before. Everything was a rush and somewhere deep down I had this feeling like, this whatever happened would happen. It wasn't a surprise for me but disappointment. Let's not think about this anymore and live as if nothing happened"

He questioned, "So you have already moved on?"

You sighed and looked down. Slowly speaking your answer, "Probably not"

He quickly said, "Neither did I"

You looked at him in chaos and he simply splash a small smile. He looked at the sky and continued, "And I don't know why I've this feeling like I would never move on"

You asked, "What do you mean?"

His gaze lands on you and reply, "I mean, let's see where our fate would lead us"

You chuckled, "There's nothing called fate, Jungkook"

He asks, "You think so? Why?"

You say, "If you put efforts to get what you want and to go where you wanna, you'll definitely make it so everything depends on how dedicated you really are to the desire you've. Fate is just a word everything is in your hand"

He laughs and shake his head lightly and say, "How can you think all those beautiful thoughts huh? Do you know how amazing they're"

Now you look at the sky and say, "Are they? Thanks, Jungkook"

He smilingly looks at you and admire the beauty you've got. He feels something in his heart. Which makes him blush a little. Now this boy has learnt something about 'love', or didn't he?

He says, "I wanna hear you play guitar"

You reply, "Sure, whenever we both are leisure"

He hummed in response and Moonbin comes into the scene.

"Hey guys, let's get food yea?"

Bunny's phone rings and after the call ends he says, "Guys, there's something came up at my office, I need to go"

You ask, "It's Sunday, Jungkook. Work on days off too?"

He said, "I know, but it is important so I can't help"

Moonbin said, "Don't worry, you can go"

Jungkook asks, "Are you sure?"

He answers, "Yea, I'm here with YN. Don't worry"

Jungkook, "Alright, sorry though"

You say, "Don't be, bye"

--------------------------------
You narrated about your past to Moonbin.

"So this what happened", You said.

He said, "These many things happened and you didn't even care to tell a single thing to me? All these years I thought you're updating me with every single thing but I was wrong. YN, I know it's hard for you to getting through all these at once but you didn't consider it to tell me? Why? Don't you trust me?"

He was so disappointed in you. Of course anyone would be. You did a mistake from hiding things from him, I mean what you've achieved by not telling? Now you felt stupid.

You said, "I thought things would fall on the right way gradually, I agree I committed mistake. Can't you forgive me Oppa?"

You held his hand and he looks at you, your eyes were welled up with tears, "I'm sorry"
You gently spoke squeezing his hand a little.

He hugged you and said, "Don't hide things from me again. It's for no good, you know that right? Even if I couldn't help with that situation you're dealing with but I promise that I will stand by your side, no matter what. Understood?"

You whisper, "Yes"

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙