Chapter 45

We drove to court and greeted Riyo. The surrounding was filled with tension. Judge entered the hall and tension doubled. I looked over Tzuyu who's eyes were wondering around with curiosity and she seemed calm which made me calm. Jungkook held my hand and said, "Don't worry, YN. Everything is going to be alright" he smiled.

The argument begun. I was getting asked questions, Jungkook followed by Moonbin and Mera. The place was suffocating and my heartbeat was so fast and I was so scared about the results. Everything may fall apart within a blink of an eye. I tried to get a control over my mind, looking over Jungkook, gives me this weird energy and feelings, him being in my sight is like he is assuring me constantly and my hopes rose.

The kids were strong which made me relax a little even in the situation like this. Tension in the air was vanishing slightly but suddenly rose again when Tzuyu was called upon.

She took tiny little steps and the questions were asked. This was really a question to my abilities as being a mother. I was confident in my love for her. She was asked, "Whom do you wanna live with?"

I went nervous again. My hands were all sweaty. She looked over Moonbin which scared me for a moment. She looked over me and smiled, I smiled back. Jungkook put his arms around me. She said, "I want to live with my mother"

Jungkook smiled at me and said, "I knew it! Smart kid"

The judgement wouldn't happen already. They still have to look forward for the future which will she have. If I marry Jungkook, will Tzuyu be okay with that? So the case was put on a hold again.

A Year later

What life has taught me is, family sticks around when everything in your life gives up on you. When there's nothing to hold on to, then family has always got your back. It has been a year since I and Tzuyu moved in with Jungkook and Jinwoo. My property case is still in progress and so is Tzuyu's custody. Jungkook has been with me throughout this time and I'm so thankful for him.

Jinwoo and Tzuyu have a rough time settling down with new relations and environment. Jungkook has been equally kind with Tzuyu and me. Jinwoo finds it difficult sometimes to accept me as his step mother but I'm happy to the fact that he has been trying really hard with everything which changed so suddenly.

Tzuyu and Jinwoo has this amazing bond between them which gives me so much hopes that Jin will accept me and her as his family very soon.

Jungkook and I are officially married. Well, it was a court marriage. As he was sure about the responsibility of Tzuyu.

He has been super busy with his boxing matches lately and he makes sure that he's giving us his time. He is putting lots of efforts for a strong base for this family. In fact we all are putting efforts to make it a beautiful family.

Riyo is succeeding with these matters of ours so I don't have much of tension regarding to that. Jungkook promised me that he'll be with me no matter what happens.

--------------------------

The morning~

Breakfast was served and we all were having a very good time. Jin extend his hand to reach for butter and I passed it to him and he thanked me, "Thanks, mom"

My heart fluttered and I looked over Jungkook and he was surprised too. I said, "Welcome, honey"

Tzuyu was smiling so widely. It was a relief and Jungkook held my hand beneath the table and gently tightened his grip. It seemed like every piece is now finding it's way to fall. Just as the thought of happiness crossed my mind I remembered my life with books. How badly I want that life back for myself. Without those scripts and the scent of books, my life is empty.

----------------------------

The court date was today. Riyo called in the morning. The drive to the place was quite and it made me nervous as always. I counted till ten but in vain, even though I start to count till hundred it wouldn't work now as the judgement makes my knees weak.

As we entered the hall, tension grew. My shoulder were feeling the weight of the world. Jungkook being beside me was the reason for that slightest hope which I've now. We took our seats and Jungkook offered me a bottle of water.

The fight of justice began. As a family we support each other now. It's the time to show how important these three people are for me. As I was called upon, I went and cold sweat dripped down my temple.

I said what all have to be said. Riyo spoke the significant points. It's so good that Riyo is my lawyer or else I would've no courage within me at all. Then Jungkook was called, he explained the status of his current life and how responsible he will be as a father. Every single thing he said was like a step to success and to happiness.

Moonbin and Mera spoke in defence of themselves. Their lawyer has been struggling with the case against Riyo. Their faces were full of anger and disappointment. One thing is clear that, fighting for justice when you're clearly wrong will lead you to failure.

There was a break and whatever happened till now was made sure that we have the case by our side but until last moment celebrating is not good. Jungkook was sitting beside me as Tzuyu sat on his lap and Jinwoo by my side.

He said, "Isn't this amazing? We're gonna win, YN! After all the winner is truth and I'm so proud of you that you've been so strong till the end. That is another reason for my love towards you."

It was really calming. You smiled at him and said, "Thank you, Jungkook. Without you there would've been no justice for me. Every credit goes to you."

The break was over and we all gathered back at the hall. Judgement read, "This property, according to the proofs and documents of past; belongs to Mrs. YN Jeon Jungkook and Miss. Mera will be punished for 10 years in jail for using the fake signature on the documents claiming the property doesn't belong to Mrs. YN Jeon Jungkook. And Mr. Moonbin will have the punishment of five years of jail for supporting the crime."

Jungkook had this victorious smile on his face. Then he became serious as the custody was being announced, "After the judgement of this it makes clear that Jeon Tzuyu's custody will be hand overed to Mrs. YN Jeon Jungkook and Mr. Jeon Jungkook. The court is dismissed"

Jungkook embraced Tzuyu and Jinwoo with a huge smile on his face. The weight of the world was now completely lifted from my shoulders and my beautiful family is right in front of my eyes. What else can I ask for? Isn't this a very happy ending?

Jungkook looked over me with a smile. Happy tears rolled down my eyes. He said, "Tzuyu is my daughter now. Thank you for this happiness, YN. I love you"
He hugged me.

Riyo looked at us and smiled. Jungkook said, "Thank you so much, Riyo. We won just because of you"

She replied, "No Jungkook, you won because of the true love of your family I was just here to tell how beautiful your relationship is. And YN, All the best."

---------------------------------

When family sticks together, that bond gets stronger than everything in this world. And as always, thanks for reading!
Saranghaeyo💙