Chapter 34

The next day~

The main event henceforth your main day. When you were a kid you loved writing first it was just an essay you started with because your English teacher always made so many efforts to improve handwriting of his students before they pass on to 6th grade. While your classmates copied lessons from English textbook you wrote essays on random topics on your own. You felt so creative. Paragraphs on television, radio, love, family, trees and animals were the things you'd usually write about and it took you this far! Who knew a girl with bad handwriting wrote essays to improve herself would be writing for such famous magazine whose demand is so much? It's all about when you realise your love for something.

---------------------------------

You wore your dress and stepped out.

Moonbin looked so handsome too..

He walked to you and said, "You look -"

You cut him off and suddenly guessed, "Like a crocodile?"

He chuckled and said, "No, like a-"

You guesses again, "Potato?"

You were laughing and he kissed you cheek and whispered in your ear, "No, like a princess"

Wait did I forget anything?

Ohhhhh yeahhhhh!! Yesterday beach thing right?

Ok let's take a quick flashback,

As he said that he can live anywhere if it's with you...he leaned closer and pecked you lips! You were in shock and stared at him. He smiled and whispered, "Cute"

You asked, "What was that for?"

He said, "It's I... don't know, really. I just...." He looked away and went silent. You felt good but it wasn't right. You love Jungkook and that's it!

You left his arm and moved a bit away. He looked at you and said, "I'm sorry please don't go away like that." He pulled you closer and hugged you.
He continued, "Forget about it. I'm sorry. I really am and we'll not bring this up ever again"