Chapter 23

Wednesday~

"Hey Mera! Are you ready?" You asked over the phone

She said, "No! Not yet"

You asked, "Is it your wedding or something? Just wear anything and come fast"

She said, "Gosh! Fine I'll be in few minutes"

She takes forever to get ready, I'm actually scared for her wedding day! She might come out of her dressing room when her fiance will say 'See you at my funeral'

---------------------------------

"Where are we going? You're driving for an hour now!" You complained to Mera

She said, "Just relax, we're almost there"

You rolled your eyes and said, "You said this like millionth time now!"

She sighed and said, "Jeez YN! Let me drive peacefully"

You said, "Sure! I hope you'll not take me to the another country"

She chuckled.

------------------------------------

You guys reached the location. It was so crowded. Some people immediately recognized you and took some selfies with you.

Mera said, "Wait here, I'll go get the tickets"

You asked, "Tickets? For what? Mera, where exactly are we? I need an answer now!"

She said, "YN, trust me it's going to be fine, you're going to be fine. Just relax"

You rolled your eyes and said, "Relax? You want me to relax when I am here at an unknown place which is hella crowded at this point of time when it's freezing cold?"

She said, "Alright! Listen. We're here to watch a boxing match"

You replied in anger, "What?! A boxing match? Mera I know you love boxing but I don't! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

She said, "Because I knew that you would decline it"

You said, "Of course I would've! Because I don't want to be here watching violence"

She said, "I brought you here because I thought you would get an inspiration to write for your books"

Yous said, "I don't like writing about what I hate, Mera. Now let's just go home. I guess you remember what I told about me going home if I don't like the place"

Before she could argue you heard, "Death man vs 2.J.K"

You turned to see a bunch of girls squealing. They all were wearing a similar black t-shirt on which '2.J.K' was written with red color.

You looked back at Mera and asked, "How much does it costs for tickets?"

She asked, "Boxing is fun, YN- W-what?"

You said, "How much for the tickets?"

She laughed and said, "Don't worry I'll get them"

You nodded and she left.

-------------------------------

You see two guards in front of the door. You and Mera walk past them and enter a huge Hall where you see a boxing ring in the middle.

The entire place was full of energy. The crowd is amazing and then you hear the announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen, here we are for the hunt of Young Boxing Champion"

"Here we have the beast of the Japan! DEEEEEEAAATHHH MMAAAANNNNNN!!!!!"
The anchor calls out the boxers name in the most weirdest way possible and then the crowd goes crazy! When I said crazy then it means CRAZY! They were so excited!