Chapter 38

Jungkook stood up and looked your way. Tzuyu hugged you. You walked up to him and said, "Thanks, Ju-Jungkook"

He said, "Can you please not insult this word too? Keep your 'thanks' with yourself"

You looked down and wiped your tears. Tzuyu looked at you and asked, "Who's he? Why he's so bad?"

You said, "I don't know, Honey. Let's go home now" you looked at him and he picked his son and left before you did.

---------------------

Later that day~

Tzuyu was fast asleep and you were waiting for Moonbin to return. You left her room and climbed down the stairs. As you sat on the couch his face came to your mind. The day he proposed you and the days where he stayed at your home after his boxing match and his sweet kisses.

A smiled formed your face as the thought of him kissing you crossed your mind. You heard the door open and you rushed to him. You angrily asked, "Why didn't you pick up my call? You said you'd pick her up right? If you were busy then you could've called me to do so! Because of you Tzuyu.."

He ignored your your words and asked, "Tzuyu? What Tzuyu?"

You said, "She mistook Jungkook as you and hugged him till I reached there!"

His eyes grew wide and you said, "If you can't take this responsibility then it's okay, Moonbin. I'll manage"

He said, "YN, I'm so sorry the meeting was very important and my phone was silent so didn't answer. I don't know how it slipped my mind" He looked down being disappointed in himself.

You took a deep breath and left to the kitchen. He followed you and held your hand, "YN, listen to me..I'm sorry"

You said, "It's okay. Let's just have dinner now"

He said, "But...I had my dinner though"

You sighed and replied, "Fine" and when you were leaving he asked, "Did you have your dinner?"

You said, "I'm not hungry" you quickly left. Moonbin felt bad for making you wait till now.

------------------------------

Meanwhile at Jungkook's home,

Jinwoo asked, "Dad, who was that lady?"

Jungkook stopped reading book and looked at his son, "Why you're not sleeping, Jin-ah?"

Jinwoo said, "I don't want to sleep. I want to know who she was"

Jungkook moved in bed with his son and said, "I don't know, Jinwoo. Now go to sleep"

But nope, he's a kid Jungkook curiosity runs through their veins tell him already who's she.

Jinwoo asked, "Ok.....when mommy will come?"

Jungkook went nervous. He angrily said, "Jinwoo just go to sleep!" He flinched and started to cry. Jungkook sighed and hugged him. "Sorry, boy! Your mom will come soon."

Jinwoo broke the hug and said, "NO! you lie to me all the time! I want mommy!"
He started to hit Jungkook with his tiny little fists. Jungkook held his hands and hugged him. He slowly patted his back and didn't speak. What could he even tell to him?

Jinwoo is adopted. Well..not legally but it was when Jungkook was taking a stroll late night and heard a cry coming from a pack of dogs who were ripping off the plastic from a box. Jungkook shooed those dogs away and rescued the baby. He went to orphanage to leave the baby there after informing cops, he saw that there were children of age sixteen and seventeen years without parents lingering around. He don't want this baby to grow without parents for that long so he returned home and decided to treat him like his own son and to give everything he deserved.

He did as he promised himself but one question of his son always remains unanswered. Jimin told many times to get married and also set him up with blind dates but the girls he met were obvious that they didn't love his soul but his looks and his fame.

-------------------------------

The next day you returned home after dropping your daughter at school. You got a call, "Hello, Mrs. Moonbin I want you to come to school as soon as possible"

You panicked, "Why?! What happened? Is Tzuyu okay?"

Nina said, "A student hit her and she's crying to see you"

You drove off rapidly.
As you reached there Tzuyu was crying so loudly. She got a small cut below her lips. You hurriedly went to her and asked, "Hey, is it hurting that much? Who did this to you?"

She pointed at a kid sitting silently in the corner of the room and Jungkook entered. You picked her up and started to make her go sleep. It took a while but she finally drifted to sleep. Nina took her slowly and went out of the room. You walked up to Jungkook and asked, "You teach him this? You teach him your profession? Look, what he did to my daughter. Where's your.....wife? Can't she teach him morals?"

You looked at Jinwoo and knelt down, he was scared, "Hey, why did you hurt her?"

He said, "She's trying to steal my dad....I don't know where's my mom is and I love daddy, I don't want him to hug her or do anything with her" he started crying. You looked at Jungkook in shock and hugged Jinwoo immediately. He hugged you back and cried his little heart out. And sooner he went to sleep. Your arms are soothing so they sleep so quickly. And he gripped your index finger and talked in his sleep, "Mommy" your eyes widened and saw that Jungkook was blushing. Awww cutie!

You just didn't think that, did you?

You walked out with Jungkook and looked at him. He asked, "W-what?"

You asked back, "Who is her mother, Jungkook?"

He said, "It's non of your concern"
He was walking away and you held his arm. "Just tell me"

He explained everything. Every word he said was so hard to take in. In his busy schedule he took such huge responsibility and the thing which is crystal clear is that he shows pure love towards Jinwoo. His eyes were shining. You held his arm and said, "Jungkook, you're so good. And if you need any help regarding Jin then I'm here. Please reach out for me"

He took his hand furiously and didn't even answer. He walked back to the room. You followed him. You decided to take Tzuyu home. You picked her and walked to your car only to notice that your car tire was out of air. You looked around for a cab and you heard a symphony, "Get in my car. I'll help you"

You said, "No, Jungkook I'll take a cab. Thanks"

He said, "Just get in already"

You slowly nod got in. Jinwoo now gripped Jungkook's hand. You chuckled and put Tzuyu in that baby chair beside you and stepped out. You took Jin from his hands only for him to hug you tightly and continue sleep. You sat backseat and drove off.

Jungkook saw you from the mirror when you were holding Jinwoo gently and giving him a peck on his forehead. A small smile crept on his face.

You reached home. To your surprise he didn't forget the route to your home. Jungkook got out and came to open the door for you. Jinwoo won't let go off you. He mumbled again, "Mommyyy"

Your heart raced. You said, "Jungkook, it's okay. Let him sleep. You carry her inside, please slowly." He nods and when was about to carry her, he looked over the other side of the street there was an old lady struggling to put her heavy suitcase inside her car. Jungkook went and helped her. The lady said, "Thank you, Son. God bless you and your beautiful family" he looked at you but you didn't notice so he just smiled at her and returned.

As you put Jinwoo on the couch he hugs your hand making you smile. You said, "Jungkook, he's so adorable" he smiled at his son and replied, "Yeah"

He turned over and left your hand. You got up and brought some water for bunny. He accidentally spilled it over himself. His abs were visible now. He looked so hot... You asked, "You want something to change?"

He denied, "No. I'm okay. It's just water"

You were stepping back from him when you slipped and let's see what happened in the next chapter. And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo💙