Chapter 9

You now reached airport and you were more than excited to see Moonbin.
You looked around and spotted a familiar figure making way towards you.

His smile was everything you wanted to see. He took you in his embrace and squeezed you. The memories flooded through your mind and the warm happy tears rolled down your cheek.

He said, "You became so fat"

You replied, "You look like a sumo wrestler"

He said, "Your ugly smile is now uglier"

You replied, "Your hairs are all white"

He said, "You still look like a cat without hair"

You replied, "You look like hippopotamus which is puking"

He broke the hug and said, "Ouch!"

You smiled brightly and he rolled his eyes.
-----------------------------------

You guys reached your home.
He stated, "This house is still so beautiful, YN. Not a single thing changed, this furniture, that wall clock, the smell of the wooden floor, this beautiful greenery view from this window and the chandelier and also you, still a pretty young lady"

You said, "Some things are meant to stay the same but some are meant to be changed"

He asked, "Huh? What changed?"

You answered, "The carpet I guess"

He looked at the floor and back at you with 'what-the-fuck?' expression and sat on the sofa near the fire place.

You offered him some tea with cookies.
You both exchanged the words of his life at UAE and your life with the books.

He asked, "How's college?"

You sighed and replied, "It's good so far, but honestly.... Managing my writings and the teaching is quite hard but as per I love both of those works, I can't give up on any. Somehow managing my schedule"

He held your hand and said, "Hey, don't stress yourself, you are strong enough to do anything, you know that right? I can't help in any of your work but can surely cook food for you until I'm here"

You smiled lightly and hugged him, "Thank you, hippopotamus"

He replied, "You're welcome, crocodile"

You asked, "Hey, did you find any girl for yourself?"

He said, "Sky is beautiful today, isn't it?"

You smacked his head and asked again, "Gurl??"

He said, "I can swim, you know"

You burst out laughing at him, excusing himself with those lame ideas to not to answer.

You got a call from Jungkook, you quickly took your phone and went to the kitchen.

You: Hello?

JK: Hey, YN

You: Yea say Jungkook

JK: Umm... Sorry, I called you by mistake, I was about to call someone else

You: It's alright, bye?

JK: Uh, actually, anyhow did you see my laptop?

You: guess you always keep it on the side table of your bed.

JK: Oh yea! Got it, thanks though

You: Mention not

Moonbin came in to the kitchen and back hugged you saying, "Babe, I need you"

You flinched at the sudden contact of Moonbin, and your finger accidentally disconected the call.

Meanwhile Jungkook heard what Moonbin said, he felt bad..... Very bad actually. He felt like someone is taking his happiness away from him. He looked at his phone which shows that the call is hung up.

He sat on a chair and placed his phone on the table in front. His mind was empty so was the house. He was alone.... All alone, it hurts him, but why?

And then here,
You turn immediately to face Moonbin, his face was so near to you. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted a little.

Your heart race to the closeness. You push him away lightly and say, "What's wrong with people these days? Yah! Hippo, are you sleepy?"

He said, "Yea baby"

You role your eyes and drag him to the guest room. You tuck him in and look at his face which was just like an angel's. His hair, his eyebrows, his eyes are so lovel- shit he's looking at you already!

You look away immediately and say, "Sleep, tomorrow we'll hangout after my work, cool?"

He said, "Hmm"
His voice was deep man!!

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo 💙