Returning Home

On the car ride home I didn't talk much I took the time to think I didn't know what was in store for Nick and I. I didn't want us to break up because I truly did love him but that night I saw him punch Ryland he changed in my mind. I relised j had to go home as I couldn't stay with Nick in the hype house till we talked it out but I wasn't ready to talk to him. We walked through the doors to the hype house and Maddie was sitting talking to Chase. I ran up and hugged her. "Madds" I yelled hugging her.
"Hey sis Mums worries sick I think you should come home" she said. "Yh I think I need to come home I'll go get my stuff" I say. "What happened" she asked. "I'll tell you after" I say walking upstairs to get my stuff. I walk into Nick and Chases room and get my stuff and put it in a bag. Nick came in "hey Luna can we talk" he said. "Nick I still love you but right now I really don't wanna talk to you give me some time" I say tearing up. I walked up to him and kissed his check I really did miss him. I walked out the room and bumped into Chase and Ryland on my way to the stairs. "Hey guys" I say wiping a tear away. "I'm gunna miss you Luna" Ryland said giving me a hug. "It's not like I'm leaving forever Ryland I'm just going back home" I say laughing. "Chase I'll call you when I get home and explain. "Yh I know some of it Ryland just told me" he said. "I'll text you" I say hugging Chase and walking downstairs.

I say goodbye to the girls and start walking home with Mads. I explain to her what happend "god Luna" she said. "I know but I do still love him" I say. "Damm Luna you fell to hard to quick" she said as we approached the house. As we walked in Mum came running. "Luna I've been worried sick where were you" she said running over to me. I break down and shed a tear. "Sorry mum I was just with some friends" I say. We sit down and talk for a while and I tell her that I'm worried about my relation ship and how I think it might be over. After a few snarky comments we agree that I shouldn't be allowed out for 3 days and I can't go out with friends.
Hey guys 💖 another short chapter but it was necessary to put it x