The Next Day

The next day I wake up before Nick "morning come on get up" I say shaking him. "Morning Luna sorry" he says I laugh "what are you sorry for this time" I ask "huh" he asks in a husky voice waking up. I got a text from Chase
C: Luna not to worry you but none of us can find Nick he's not downstairs or outside
L: It's ok Chase be down in a sec

"Everyone's worries they think you went missing" I say "ok let's go" he says we hold hand and leave the room as we're walking downstairs everyone looks at us. "He's ok everyone he was with me" I say. The all sigh and then look mad again "and it's also ok we're fine he fine I'm fine we're ok so we can all just go back to normal" I say. The look confused "I released that I couldn't stay mad at him and when he showed me his scratches and stuff I couldn't take it and let him come back" I say. "What scratches" Kouvr says looking unconvinced "show them baby" I say. He pulls his hand away from mine and lifts his shirt. "Holy fuck bro what happend" Ryland said. "I got scratches from a bird and bitten by 5000 miggys" Nick says "it's ok I dressed them last night and he'll be fine soon" I say.

Everyone still looks mad "what's wrong guys" I say. "Nick he still hurt you and that's not ok" Chase said. "I know but and it truly was the biggest regret of my life and to be fair I'm glad everyone saw because I wouldn't of kept it a secret either it would of broken me" he says tearning up. I give him a hug and grab his hand "it's ok it's ok your fine I love you" I whisper in his ear he smiles. "Ok but he screwed up big time" Patty says. "And so did I" I say. "Rember what I said about how Maybe it was to soon to have a baby" I whisper to Nick. His face looks shocked "Yh we'll it was a lie and I live this baby and I love you I never should of said it because I didn't mean it so we both screwed up" I Finnish whispering in his ear. "I'm sorry Luna your literally the most amazing person and I can't believe what I did" he says still whispering. "Errrr hello we want to hear" Calvin says.

"Ok well long story short I really screwed up aswell maybe even bigger than nick did" I say "Doubt it" Chase muttered under his breath. "I did I said something I never should of and long story short we forgive each other and we live each other and if you guys are going to be mad at him then I'm going to be mad at you" I say. "Fine we're sorry Nick" Chase says he comes to the bottom of the stairs we're Nick was crying and I was hugging him. "Hey look your helping Nick like he's a baby" Calvin says. We laugh "come here everyone we're all a bunch of idiots" I say. We all have one big group hug. Nick smiles at me and wipes his tears "I love you" he picked me up he wobble a bit from how much heavier I got because of the baby. But I wrap my legs around him and press our head together. I softly kiss his lips "get a room and were right back to square one" Mia says. I just down "how about we all go in the pool" I say. "Ok yay" everyone cheers we all run upstairs I see Chase Patty and Ryland pull Nick back "What are you doing" I ask "go change Moon be there in a sec" Nick says. I run upstairs to get changed.

Nicks POV
Chase Patty and Ryland pull me back Luna calls me Chase looks at me with a death stare so I tell her I'll be there in a minute "Um hey guys what's up" I ask looking down. "Why" Ryland asks "Why what" I ask "why did you do it kiss Amelie I mean" Patty said. "I don't know I didn't want to I just blanked but as soon as I did I pulled away I litrally though of Luna while kissing her and I though we were just friend but" I say Chase cuts me of "you fucking hurt Luna by doing it bro and there's no excuse I'll forgive you for Luna but I'm sorry until you prove your a good boyfriend and going to be a good dad I will never fully look at you the same" Chase says walking away. I knew it was going to be like this Chase is her best friend and he was one of my best friends so it hurts to loose him but I knew it Patty and Chase are two of Luna's closest friends and she's pretty dam close to Ryland aswell it kind of scares me as we're so smiler.

"Ok so remember you may of won Luna back but you still have to win us back and Kouvr and Mia they don't trust you to much either" Chase says he walks away. "Yh sorry Bro but Luna is really important to me and you hurt her" Patty adds. "Ryland" I say "what" he replied. "I regret it and I don't know what to do" I say "ok I'm going to be easier to get round your literally my twin brother but Luna helped me when you beat me up because of a dumb game and I really care about her to find a way to make it up to her I know she forgives you but it's going to be a long ride till she forgets" Ryland says. "But what ever happens ill always be there to help you Bro" he says and walks away. "Thank you" I say. I run upstairs to get changed.

Back to Luna's POV
Nick walks in "please tell me they didn't give you a hard time" I say as Nick looks upset. "No I'm fine" he says the looks up at me. We just stand there for a minute he looks me up and down and just keep doing it like he's in a trance. It got to about five minutes and I was getting bored "Nick snap out of it" I say cooking my fingers and laughing. "Sorry what" he says. "You got a little drool there buddy" I say laughing he wipes his mouth "sorry" he says. I give him a hug "Nick you don't have to say sorry for looking at me I am your girlfriend but at the minute I'm your fat girlfriend so I don't know why your staring" I say. "Your not fat your perfect" he says. He looks like he's about to cry and flips on the bed. I don't know what I was thinking but I say "wait here" I run to Chases room then realise he has a girlfriend. I run and get Patty and drag him to mine and Nicks room.

"What Patty doing here" he asks. I shut the door and kiss Patty about the same amount of time as Nick kisses Amilie. "Ok thanks you can go now Patty" I say shoving him out the door then locking it. Nick looks hurt and confused "what was that for as if I didn't feel bad enough" he says. I jump on him and sit in his lap. "You don't get it silly you can't be mad at yourself now we're even you made a mistake and I made well I don't know what Patty is" I say laughing. He looks shocked and then it sinks in he smiles and pulls me in for a hug "your the best Luna I know that's odd to say because you just kissed Patty of all people in front of me but you really are" Nick says. "I love you and please don't be mad at yourself" I say. I wipe my mouth "wait why the hell did I just do that" I say laughing.

We laugh Kouvr knocks on the door "everything ok Patty looks like he just saw medusa he's kind of broken" she says laughing. "We're fine we're coming and don't worry Patty will be fine" I say laughing. I got to get of Nicks Lao but he don't let me "Nick let's go come on" I say. "No I want a hug" he sags he rolls me over to we're laying down he pulls the covers down and gets under them. He is hugging me so tight I can't move and he just pins me. "Nick really lets go" I say laughing. He tickles me "ok ok five minutes" I say I snuggle up on him and pull the covers around me. My head on his chest and my arms gripping him. I must of fallen asleep because I woke up in the middle of the night. "Nickey Bear wake up" I say shaking him "ok let's swim" he says sitting up quickly I laugh. "No it's" I look at my phone "7 am we must of fallen asleep" I say. "Ok well wanna go wake everyone up in a fun way" I say "no let stay here there all already mad at me I don't want to make them more mad" he says lifting back down.

"WHAT" I yell "how do you know there mad at you he sits up knowing his mistake "no I mean it's all fine. I grab Nicks hoodie and run to Chases room I burst open the door. "Jeez Luna it's 7 am" he says. I jump on him in a mad way "What did you say to Nick yesterday" I ask sternly "nothing" he says sitting up. "Well why does he seem to think your mad at him" I ask "no offence Luna but he kind of cheated on you" he says opening his arms for a hug. "Ok and I cheated on him" I say. "No you didn't" he says. "Last night I went and kissed Patty I front of Nick that's why he was a bit dazed it made Nick feel better so now we're even" I say crossing my arms. "Ok fine I forgive him" Chase says. "No you don't and if you don't forgive him properly and make it up to him by tomorrow then you arnt going to be my baby's god father" I say walking out the room.

I get back to Nick "wow" he says. "What" I say sitting in his lap. Chase comes and knocks on the door "to Nick I'm really sorry did you want to come with me tomorrow Charli is coming back for a day we weren't going to tell anyone a secrete date for us and then she flys right back did you and Luna wanna come double date" he asks. "Wow really" he says "what it's just a date" I say "no before they went on these secret dates he only ever told me about any of them and it used to be there time to spend together without people filming them all the time" Nick says looking like he just say the cutest ting in the world. "Yh I mean it do you wanna come with us" Chase says. "No were not Chase it's ok the fact you invited us means a lot to us and it shows you really care so go on your date we cool" Nick says I was kind of mad I want Gunna see Char but I dint mind "come here stupids" I say and we group hug.