Uh Oh Grounded and Grinding

As I run through the front door mug mum is already waiting. "Luna oh my god where were you" she yelled at me angrily. "I was just um at my friends house" I replied. "WHAT AT 3 IN THE GODDAMM MORNING I SAW YOU SNEAK OUT  I WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM YOU WALKED STRAIGHT PAST ME" she yelled. "Ok ok mum let's sit down" I pulled her over to the kitchen table. "You see I got in a fight with Nick" she interrupted " see I knew this boy was bad news he's a fuckboy you can see it in his eyes" she said. "Well if that's what you think then I guess he's my fuckboy because he's my boyfriend I snuck out to make up with him I really like him mum and if he's a fuckboy then great because he's mine and he's perfect there a perfect fuckboy" I stay sternly and quite annoyed that she had just called my boyfriend a fuckboy. "What you are dating this boy" she yelled.
"Yes I am and by the way his names Nick thanks for asking" I tell. "Your grounded I don't trust you, you spent the night with this boy without even telling me where you were going and let alone one you haven't even know a week clearly he's a bad influence " she yelled as I started walking up the stairs. "YOUR GROUNDED" she continued to yell. I got to my room and slammed the door. I ran over to my bed and text Nick
(Text messages)
L: Hey Nick ❤️
N: Hey Luna ❤️❤️
L: I just got home and I'm in a pretty big fight with my mum do you think I could stay over at the house for a few nights or so ??xx
N: Yh I'm sure that's no problem as Charli and Dixie are leaving as they have to go home for family stuff the spare room will be free we can sleep in there or chase can I mean if you want to stay tighter that is
L: ofc I do dummy I'll be round in a minute just packing a bag but tell Thomas before I get there x
N: Ok I'll see you in a bit bring swim stuff as the hot tubs working x
L: ok thanks Nick your the best I love you ❤️
N: Love you more Luna ❤️
L: 🥰🥰
Great I could stay at the Hype House I quickly ran over to my closet I got a big Steve Maddan bag and filled it with bathing suits tracksuits jeans leggings and anything I would need for the next few days. I went into Maddies room to tell her. I have already packed and brought my bag with me. "Hey Mads you probably heard me and mum are fighting". "Yh it's pretty bad she seems pissed are you ok where are you going" she said pointing to my bag. "Well since urm me and Nick are official he said I could stay at his for the next few days to let mum calm down" I say giving her a hug. "Ok what do I tell mum" she asked. "DONT SAY IM NEXT DOOR" I say "she already don't like Nick and she'll just barge round and make me come home and I really wanna spend more time with Nick so tell her you don't know where I am if you want to see me don't tell her you going to the house".
"Tell her you going to look for me at my friends houses.     Ok" I said anxiously not knowing if she would do it. "Of course sis have fun with Nick don't stay round to long and make sure to keep me updated by text aswell" she said hugging me. "Thanks Mads love you bye" I started walking out her room "wait" she called and handed me a bad with condoms in "Mads really what's this for" I say laughing and annoyed at the same time. "Protection don't want you coming home pregnant" she said laughing I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.
The coast was clear so I bolted out the door and round the corner on my house and started walking up the drive to the hype house.

I walk through the front door "hey everyone" I said giving them all hugs Charli and Dixie were just leaving so I gave them massive hugs and said goodbye as they left. "Nick told us your staying with us for a bit what's wrong bub" Kouvr said giving me a hug. "Got in a fight with my mum I hope it's not an inconvenience to you all" I said should looking at my feet. "It's no problem" Thomas and Chase say giving me hugs. Nick came over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey babe" he said as I blushed. "Hey" I say kissing him in the cheek as he wrapped his arms round my waist. "Were staying in the guest room so Chase doesn't have to move all of his shit" Nick said laughing. "No problem I don't mind where we sleep" I say smiling.
We talked for a bit more until we all got hungry "I'll order post mates" Calvin yelled. Nick took my bag and my hand and showed me to the guest room. "And this is our room for as long as you want" he said diving into the bed. "You look cute from this angle" he said using his fingers to indicate me to come to him. "Thank you babe" I said as I lied down next to him. "Erm so I know it's like early and stuff but you wanna break in the new room" he said laughing. "Ok what did you have in mind" I say playfully. "A few things" he said as he pulled me in for a kiss. As our lips locked rolled over pulling me with him so I was on top of him.
Warning dirty part coming up I'm not just skipping it this time!
We were still kissing as his hands exploded my body. He got to the bottom of the hoodie I was wearing (his) and lightly pulled it of breaking our kiss for a split second and reattaching straight after. He put his attention to the back of my bra strap as he unhooked it and pulled it of he threw it in the floor.
I turned my attention to the jeans he was wearing I unbuttoned them the undid the zip lifting myself slighting letting them come of his legs at the end.
I stood lightly and let him fiddle with the band of my leggings letting him pull them down shortly after. He sat up taking of his top leaving us in our bottom under wear. I rolled over as he sat up he pulled me by my legs to the edge of the bed. He pulled down my underwear eating me up. I let out a few small moans but quietly so no one could here us. Soon after he crawled on top of me and I pulled his boxers down. He allined and before he pushed in. "Wait" I said quickly jumping up. "What is it did I do something wrong" he asked confused. "No silly" I went to my bag and pulled out one of the condoms Mads had given me who knew I would if needed them so soon. "Haha right" Nick said sliding it on. "Your naughty bringing those over" he said as he pulled me bringing me to him. We got back to the same position this time let's him push in we both let's out some small moans.
Nick let out a big one to which we started laughing knowing we could get caught. He sped up and eventually finished. We smiled at each other breathing Heavily. We both eventually got up as I have him a kiss on the lips I put his hoodie back in and some of his shorts as he put on the same thing he was wearing earlier. We kissed again interlocked fingers and went downstairs for post mates.

Hope you liked this chapter I can't believe we hit 100 reads thank you so much I hope your enjoying this story sorry for the late upload 🧸