Nursary Shopping Gone Wrong

It's the week after Christmas it's new year unfortunately I can't party because of the baby but o well. "Nick wake up we're going shopping for baby stuff today" I say. "Ok I'm up" he says sitting up. My Belly was big but not huge about the size of a deflated balloon. We get up and ready and walk downstairs Chase Kouvr and Mia were also coming and some other girl I hadn't met before her name was Amelie but it was pronounced Omalie. She was one of Nicks friends Kouvr had warned me they had a thing in the past but she still liked him. She was going to meet up there we all get in Kouvr and Alex's car and drive to the mall.

As soon as we get there people and to take photos and we take a few. Then we go into gap we get a bunch of little jumpers and tops. Then to the craft store we get paints to paint the nursery. Nick got a text from Amelie aka Am saying she can see us and that she's coming. When she got there she gave everyone but me a hug "um hi I'm Amelie" she said "I'm Luna" I say "are you fat or are you actually pregnant" she asks I think I was meant to be a joke but I really couldn't tell. "I'm pregnant" I at smiling. "Right let's go and get the crib next" Kouvr says. We get to the store "oh Nickey your so funny" I hear Am say "I hate her" I say to Kouvr "same she was never nice to me either used to call me fat and stuff" Kouvr said. "She dosnt like anyone that's a threat" Mia adds. "I think she's I don't really know" Chase adds. Nick and her were hind and we were walking in front so they couldn't hear us. We get tot he store and pick out a crib that turns into a bed when the kid gets older.

"Ok thank you" Mia says to the store assistant "ok it's getting delivered to the house tonight" she adds. I turn around and Nick and Amelie are clearly flirting. My eye fill with tears Chase pulls me to the side as others keep walking "are you ok" he says giving me a hug. "No that bitch is flirting with the father of my fucking baby" I say. "It's ok it's ok we can talk when we get home but we still need to get some toys and dipers" he says. "I'll get toys of Amozan and we'll stop at target on the way home" I say. We walk to the car and load it up Amelie goes to sit in the front seat of the car "woah I think Luna should sit in the front" Chase says getting protective. "She can sit in the back" Amelie says. "It's fine Am chill come sit in the back with me" Nick says. "Chase I'm ubering come with me" I ask him he nods. I walk away and text Kouvr we then see the car drive of. I scream "LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE" "ok wow Luna" Chase says. "Sorry Chase I just" "it's no worries our ubers here lets go" he says and we get in the car.

When we get home I expect Amelie to be fine but nope she's sitting on the couch. Nick pulls me aside "hey I'm going to drive Am home you coming" he asks smiling. "No" I reply and walk away. "Am let's go" he yells and she walks past everyone not even saying bye she glares at me and mouths loser. I flop on the couch "fuck her" Thomas says. "What's up T" I say she stole my shoes he complains. All of a sudden Patty comes running downstairs "who the fuck is the girl Nick has his arm around outside" he yells I run up to the balcony everyone joins me. I watch him as he opens the door for her. We watch them in the car and all of a sudden the lean in and kiss each other. I was mad upset and overall just felt betrayed. Pattt grabs a rock and throw it so it hits the window and stops them he gets out the. Car and looks up. Nick stood there looking at me he dashed for the door to the hype house and I heard him running up the stairs. I run to our room and flip in the bed he opens the door "Luna" I cut him of "Get the fuck out Nick I don't want to see you, you hurt me we have a fucking baby coming and you cheat on me matey it was to soon to have a baby with you" I yell "I-I" I cut Nick it again "sleep in someone else's room I don't want to see you" I get us shove him and slam the door in his face.

Nicks POV
I don't know what I was thinking I just seeing Amelie I though I was someone else it was a moment thing and I regret it Luna the love of my life just slammed the door on my face while she's pregnant with my baby. Am walking upstairs "Nickey are you going to drive me" she says "Fuck No" I yell "walk home no one here likes you anyway Amilie so piss of" she starts to cry and I see her run out the doors to the house. Everyone walks past me from the balcony. I see Ryland "Yo Ry can I sleep in your room Luna's mad at me" I ask "What the fuck Nick no you just kissed fucking Amilie I forgive you when Luna does don't talk to me" Tyland says walking past me downstairs. I didn't even know Ryland and Luna were that close why does it bother him Kouvr and Mia walked past and tutted at me. Chase then spoke up "you god dam hurt her again and again" he says and walks into his room. Alex and Thomas just follow there girls. "Patrick can I stay" I start saying he cute me of "Get yourself in check nick no you fucking can't stay in mine and Calvins room" Patty pulls Calvin. "Tony please I" he cuts me of "Nick your never like this it isn't you Amilie messes with your mind but I can't forgive you till Luna does" Tony walks past it makes my heart sink even more Tony and I are really close #TeddyCopter was trading everywhere. "I'm not feeling with shit" Ondreaz says also walking past. It was only Michal and Paper left and they didn't even say anything they just walked past.l and looked at me disappointed.
I cry and fall to the floor.