Alone in the house

After everyone left it wasn't awkward between Nick and I we got on really well and I felt like I could tell him anything. After a few hours it was lunch time we ordered Post mates and before it arrived we baked cookies. I had just put the cookies in the oven I turned around about to clean up when all of a sudden I had flour on my nose. "Nick oh my god" I laughed while I tried to get his nose back. I caught him round the kitchen and just looked at him and smiled.
He lifted me up and put me on the counter. His laughter turned to heavy breathing and he touched his forehead to mine. He went between my legs and looked at me.
He smashed his lips against me he pulled me in closer so there was no room in between our body's I lifted my hands and ran my fingers through his hair.
I could tell it turned him on as I felt something on my leg it was hard.
He pulled away and looked at him then looked at the stairs he turned back to me and I gave him the nod to tell him it was ok. He lifted me up which I had no idea he could do as he was really skinny. And carried my upstairs to his and Chases room. He threw me gently on the bed. I was nervous I had never done this before I'd done the before and after stuff but I have never actually had one inside me let alone anything as big as Nick.
"We don't have to do this" he said. "It's ok" I said as I smiled. He pulled the straps down on my top and gently lifted it off he went straight back into our kiss.
He undid the back of my bra and pulled it of to he struggled a little bit which made me laugh. He pulled me close I pulled away and lifted his shirt of he pulled his own shorts and boxers down. He pulled my tracks down leaving me just in a lace black thong.
He looked at me stunned I bit my lip in a flirty manner. He pulled my thong down and bend down eating me up. I have done this before so this didn't really worry me. He then lifted me up higher in the bed and got on top of me. He put a condom on which he had pulled out from his draw. I bit my lip this time nervously. He lined up and pushed it wasn't bad until it got faster "ow" I said "I can stop" he said not keep going. (Skip ahead half and hour they have sex and I wanna be kind of pg ish).
We were loud, very loud no one was home so it didn't matter to us. After we just kind of sat there under the covers for a while he had his arm round me and we were cuddling. I was happy I was with a man I really like possibly even loved I haven't known him for long at all but it felt like I had known
him forever. After about half and hour of just talking. I got up turned around realising I was still nude. I turned around and covered my body with my my arms Nick stood up and put his boxers on and walked over "don't be shy or ashamed I've seen it all and your beautiful" he said "don't be ashamed" he said again I smiled. He bent down and grabbed his T-shirt and handed it to me. "Thanks" I say smiling at him then looking down. He pulled my chin up and gave me a kiss on the lips. He put his shorts on as I put on my thong, bra and Nicks shirt.
He took my hand and then put his arm round me. "Crap the cookies" I say laughing. We laughed and ran downstairs only to find Ryland sitting on the couch. "Oh hey you two" he said smirking. "RYLAND" I say shocked and nervous that he could of heard us. "Hey Luna" he said in a smirking and laughing tone. "Oh ah hey bro" Nick said scratching the back of his head. "What have you to been up to" as he looked me up and down. Nick and I quickly relised how loud we were we looked over to the kitchen and saw the cookies were out the Ovan and not burnt meaning that he had been there a while.
We looked back at him "erm not much" Nick said hugging me from behind knowing I was uncomfortable in my underwear and his shirt. "Oh relax I heard and don't worry I won't tell anyone" he said as he winked. Nick looked down at me as I looked worried. "I'm just gunna go put some shorts on" I say as i pull away from his hands and kiss him on the cheek. I run upstairs starting to panic that everyone in the house would find out me and Nick we're getting serious. I put in some of Nicks shorts and go back downstairs. Only to come back downstairs to EVERYONE back I panicked. Kouvr saw me freeze on the stairs and ran to me and pulled me in her room.
"Relax no one saw you" she laughed. "What did Ryland tell you" I said nervously. "Nothing don't worry but you might wanna change if you don't want them to find out" she said winking at me. "What do you mean" I say fake. "Hah as if you to didn't sleep together don't worry your secretes safe with me".
"Thanks Kouvr" I say smiling. "What are best friends for she said hugging me". I walked out and back into Nicks room No one was in their so I changed back into my clothes and walked out.
I went downstairs and said hey to everyone we all joked around for a bit until it started to get dark. "I should get going my mum will be wondering where I am" I said. As I start hugging everyone goodbye. "I'll walk you home Nick said walked towards the front door. "Bye everyone" I said walked out the door Nick had opened for me. He shut the door and put his arm round me and we walked slowly back to my house. We got to my door and Nick kissed me on my lips goodbye. I laughed and walked indoors only to find my mum. "So you were with that boy" my mum said as I shut the door behind me. "You don't need to worry he's really sweet" I say smiling. As I walked straight past her and went to bed.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️