Trip Time

⚠️warning this chapter will have a sensitive topic scene I will give a warning before hand⚠️

Nick and I watched a few episodes of Riverdale and a movie together until we eventually desired to leave for our overnight trip we said goodbye to everyone at the house except Daisy to which Nick gave Thomas a heads up about we go into the car and drove to the central city. We arrived at a hotel and went up to our room we put our bags down.

"Aw Nick it's so nice thanks  for taking me here" he said giving him a hug

"Aw Nick it's so nice thanks  for taking me here" he said giving him a hug. "Ok let's get ready into something nice and let's go out for dinner" he said. We walk into the bathroom and we both pick out nice outfits. I took a quick Insgram picture.

@luna: out in the city💖@nickaustin: that's what your doing in there hurry up 😂@kouvr: have a nice night 😉@daisykeech: ew why@hater: is she with nick ewwww not a shipI walk out the bathroom over to Nick "I'm ready" I said

@nickaustin: that's what your doing in there hurry up 😂
@kouvr: have a nice night 😉
@daisykeech: ew why
@hater: is she with nick ewwww not a ship

I walk out the bathroom over to Nick "I'm ready" I said. "You look amazing" he said spinning me around. We walked out the room downstairs to the lobby where there were a bunch of fans "crap we literally never told everyone we were together even though they probably would of guessed" I say walking back in the elevator with Nick. "Well why didn't we tell them" he said pulling out his phone. "Let's take a pic and I'll post it" he said. "I don't know what if we break up again" he cut me of "Luna I'm never letting you go again" he said. "Ok let's do it" I say grabbing his hand. We take the picture and Nicks posts it he captions it "date night❤️" and tagged me. I sigh "let's go I love you" I say as we walk back out the elevator. We hold hands and take a few pictures with fans until the cab gets there. We step in and arrive at the restaurant it was a nice Italian place we sit down and have a really nice dinner. He pulls a box out of his pocket "Nick what are you doing" I said. "Don't worry Luna" he opens the box to revel a ring "it's a promise ring I promise one day in the future I will make you my wife but for now here's a promise ring I will never screw up again but , but if I do keep this promise me you'll keep it forever" he said. "Well I promise to keep the ring forever but only if you promise never to screw up" I say. "Of course" he said putting in in my finger we have a quick peck over the table and stand up to pay.

⚠️Sensitive scene coming up⚠️
I wait outside the restaurant there were a few fans so I took pictures when I noticed a man middle aged walking up to me in a black hoodie I backed up. "Hey there little lady" he said "why are you out here all by yourself" he said at the point I was a few shops down from where Nick and the fans were because I was backing up so much "oh I'm waiting for my boyfriend" I say. "Not for long" he said he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "GET OF GET OFF OF ME NICK NICK HELL ME HELP ME" I was yelling I started crying making my voice crack he threw me in the back of a truck and drove I was still yelling "NICK HELP" the whole time. I was crying I broke down crying my head in my lap. We drove about ten minutes until we arrived somewhere he opened the truck I tried to run he slapped me he tied my hands together and taped my mouth. I kicked and screamed. I saw the van was parked in a dark ally way.  He got in the back of the van with me and lifted up my black dress. He pulled down my thong and threw it into the corner of the van. He touched me he shoved his hand up inside of me it hurt so bad I was trying to yell stop but the tape was stopping me and I could barely breath. He was shoving his hand up me almost like he was scratching it I tried to cross my legs be he just opened them he luges if my dress and unclipped my bra. He opened my legs wide and pulled down his pants he shoved up he dick I was crying. All of a sudden I saw Nick come up behind him with a brick he watched him on the back of his head. The man fell onto the floor of the van Nick pushed him out of the van and pulled the tape of my mouth making it bleed. "Luna oh my god oh my god" he said un taping my arm I hugged him I couldn't say anything I was just crying.
⚠️ Main sensitivity over and if you skipped Luna got taken and was raped⚠️

Nick unbuttoned his shirt and but it on me doing it up.
Nicks POV
I was just walking out of the restaurant and I heard Luna screaming my name fans were stopping me run and I saw a man throw her in the back of a van. "Quick Someone I need a car" I yelled to the fans one girl grabbed my arm and pulled me to her car. "QICK FOLLOW THE VAN NOW" I yelled as she followed the car at high speed. "Oh my god that's my girlfriend" I call the police and they said they'll track my phone. I see the van stop and I see a man in back get out the van and into the back I could hear Luna "ok stay here" I say to the girl who had helped me. I see a man he was raping Luna anger builds up inside me I grab a brick and run and watch him in the back of the head "oh my god oh my god" I say.

Back to Luna's POV
"The cops are going to be here soon" Nick said I still couldn't say anything. He picked me up like a baby and took me to a car "w-w-who w-w-where" it's all I could get out. "This is a fan her names Ivy she drove me here and helped me get to you" he said sitting in the back of the car with me on his lap. I released I had no bottoms on under Nicks shirt "N-nick I n-need pants" I say as a crowd of people start arriving as do the cops. "Luna I'm so sorry I have sweatpants in the back" she said going to the trunk and throwing me sweatpants not looking. "Thanks Ivy" Nick said dressing me still hugging me tight. The cops got the mans Identity and arrested him. "You might need to come in for questioning" the cops said to Nick and I through the window " I-I w-want I w-wanna go h-home" I cried. "Here's my number officer" Nick said wring it on his pad "we can talk over the phone another day but I want to take her home" Nick said. "Of course we'll be in touch" The coo said walking away. "I'm sorry Luna your never leaving my side again I'm taking you home to the hype house right now" he said. "Ivy could you drive us to the hype house I know you probably live near here but you can stay at the hype house tonight" Nick said. "Yh of course anything" she said. "Thanks Ivy how c-can we e-ever thank y-you" I say. "Luna hosntly I love you guys I have been following you guys for years it's no trouble I'm happy to help with whatever" she said. "Nick who's going to get our s-stuff" I say. "Don't worry I'll get the hotel to ship it to us. Nick said.

I never let go of Nick the whole journey I held his hand and sat in his lap. "Luna I know you don't wanna talk about it but what are we going to tell the house" he said. "I don't want to tell them tonight we can tell them tomorrow" I said still crying. "I'll text them say were coming home tonight and tell them no questions asked" he said. "I love you Nick you treat me so well I love you so much thank you for saving me" I say hugging him so tight he went red. "I love you so much Luna and I'm going to take care of you forever" he said. Kissing my forehead and swaying me.

Text messages between Nick and Chase

N: Hey Chase were going to be home around midnight Luna and I aren't fighting so don't worry but something happened Luna me and you all have to sleep in our room tonight as we have a guest staying tonight.  Please get the room ready sorry to annoy you but tell the house and Luna and I aren't going to talk to anyone we're going to walk in and go to bed we have a guest called Ivy please show her to room and please no questions asked
C: Dam bro it sounds serious of course I'll get everything ready and tell the house but what happened
N: I'll tell you tomrrow well if Luna says it's ok but please let us be for tonight don't worry you stay in the room we're not going to be cuddling today.
C: Ok bro drive safe

"Ok Chase is going to get the spare room ready for Ivy and we can go straight to the room we don't have to talk to any one no questions asked" Nick said. "Thanks Nick I love you" I say still not letting go of him.

I'm sorry this chapter was emotional anyway thanks for all the reads and likes 💖🌸