A heated dinner

As Nick and I went downstairs we saw that food was already here. We all ate in the kitchen Kouvr and I sat on counter top with Nick and Alex. Daisy sat on the counter opposite Nick and kept giving us dirty looks as his hand was round my waist.
We all just talked till we eventually all finished dinner we all went into the living room to watch a movie and make some Tik Toks .at this point I had downloaded the app I didn't have it before I just looked via Mads but when I met the house I got it to be more part of the group I didn't have many followers compared to the rest. Around 100k but it was ok I didn't mind. Nick and I hadn't told his fans about us because it hadn't been long and I think we both wanted to know if this was really serious.
As we were sitting down I posted a tik tok of Nick and I. Everyone exept Daisy followed me from the house. We were all laughing playing games till Daisy said "Ugh I can't take it anymore why are you even part of this house you don't have the hype your not even good looking like the rest of us you have your own house stay there not at ours I own part of this house and I say I don't want you here ok" she yelled.
I started to cry "I'm sorry I'll go" I said running. But I was stopped by Kouvr Chase Nick and Thomas Kouvr gave me a hug as Nick kissed my head and Chase and Thomas also joined in the hug. "No Daisy we've only been here a few days and your already causing drama I own part the house to and I want her here" Chase said yelling at Daisy. I was still crying I couldn't help but think I should just leave no one wants me. "Yes Daisy I think you should just go to your room I own the house aswell and I want her here" Thomas said backing me up. "Don't cry bub" Kouvr said hugging me tighter.
Daisy stormed up stairs "you ok babe" Nick said kissing me on my head again and hugging me. Kouvr let go so I wouldn't suffocate from all the hugs. I didn't say anything they were such amazing friends if they would of sided with Daisy I would of had no where to go.
Nick picked me up at took me to our room. He gave me some water and tucked me under the covers. He took his shirt of ,put on some joggers and snuggled up behind me. "You need a break I can tell ,
next week we can go to my family's wood cabin in the hills no one really uses it but It has amazing scenery you'll love it " he said rapping his arm round me and pulling me closer as I turned around to face him I said "thanks Nick your the best boyfriend ever I love you" I smiled sleepily and I cuddled up into his chest. "Night Luna" he said as he gave me one final kiss as we dozed of to sleep.
Oooo drama Daisy didn't seem to like Luna anyway see you in the next chapter 💜