Baecation 3

Skip from where we left of last chapter in the evening they went out and had dinner came back and went to sleep. (Skip to next morning)
I roll over and Nicks not there I sit up and look around. Nick walks out the shower in just a towl. "Oh morning Babe" I say rubbing my eyes then opening the curtains to the balcony door. "Sleep well"? Nick asks sitting on the bed patting the spot next to him. I went over and sat next to him he put his arm round me as I leaned on him. "Yh really good I'm so exited for zip lining today" I say as last night at dinner we had decided go go zip lining today. "I'm kind of scared you know I don't really like hieghts" he says. "Well they go across in 2's we I'll hold your hand the whole time" I say grabbing his hand and squeezing it. "Thanks Luna I love you" he says. I check my phone "holy shit we have 10 minutes till we are meant to be downstairs meeting everyone" I say standing up. I put on this

So i could just take of the jacket for the zip lining

So i could just take of the jacket for the zip lining. We ran downstairs and were the last ones to arrive. "Sorry we overslept" I said laughing. We got on a bus that took all of us to the zip lining place as we were putting on our harnesses I looked over at Nick he was frozen and going pale. "Hey you ok" I ask giving him a hug. "Yh I Mean I think" he says looking down. I grab his hand "I'll be right here the whole time" I say. We walk over to the zip line "Nick let's go first trust me the longer you put it of the more worried you get"  I say. "Ok screw it" he says. We get hooked up the lines next to each other. "Three two one GO" we jump of the platform and Nick grabs my hand in mid air "it's ok I'm here" I say. We Finnish the line and walk into the platform and get unhooked. "See it ok" I say. He gives me a kiss in the cheek "thanks Luna" he says.

We Finnish the zip lining and go back to the hotel we all just chilled at the beach and finished of the evening and went back to the hotel for dinner. After we ate we just chilled around the pool for a bit. All of a sudden we heard Chase and Charli fighting behind a tree. I run over "guys stop your making a scene" I say as people were starting to watch "whatever your sleeping on the floor tonight" Charli says walking of. "You can stay in mine and Nicks room tonight don't worry" I say because we had a couch in our room. "No I feel bad also if you two get frisky then I don't wanna be there for it" he says laughing I look over at Charli she looks mad "what happened anyway" I ask. "I followed a girl on insta" he says rolling his eyes. "Anyway then we can sleep in the bed and Nick can sleep in the couch because no one else has extra room" I say. "Luna it's ok really" he says. "What's ok" Nick says walking over and hugging me from behind. "Tell Chase he's not sleeping on the flor and that he can stay in our room tonight" I say looking at him. "Of course you idiot your not sleeping in the floor" I'll sleep on the couch and I can go on the bed with Luna because you don't wanna be there if I sleep with her" Nick says laughing. "Ha ha very funny" I say sarcastically. I loved how Nick was ok with me and Chase being really good friends I mean what boyfriend says Yh sleep in a bed with her I loved the fact he was protective but not to protective besides he trusts me and that's why I love him I thought to myself. After we were Finnishes by the pool we go upstairs to mine and Nicks room. "Shit Nick can I borrow some Joggers" Chase says. "Yh here" he says Chucking him some Joggers "thanks bro imma take a shower" he says going into the bathroom. Nick goes and grabs some different sweats and changes in front of me I blush and look away. He dives on top of me "stop being embarrassed of everything" he says laughing. "I wasn't embarrassed" I say sitting up. "Oh really" he says crossing his arms. "Yh your just really dam hot" I say. "Wow ok so the one night I can't whip your clothes if you start calling me hot" he says pulling me on top on him onto his lap. "Urmmmm yep" I say rolling me eyes. We laugh I grab some clothes to sleep in.

Nick grabs an extra pillow and some sheets from the Cupboard and makes the couch up it was prettt big so he had plenty of room

Nick grabs an extra pillow and some sheets from the Cupboard and makes the couch up it was prettt big so he had plenty of room. I gave Nick a kiss and a hug "love you Night Nick" I say. I give Chase a hug "I forgot to ask earlier are you ok I mean this is your and Charlie real first fight" I say pulling away from our hug sitting on the bed and tapping it for him to come sit down. Nick had already fallen asleep. "Yh I guess I just don't get girls" he says "hay I'm a girl" I say "yeah put your a sister girl I understand you I think" he says making me laugh. "Tomorrow go and apologise even if you do nothing wrong make sure Charli knows you're capable of doing it and she'll forgive you" I say. "Thank Luna Night" he says we get under the covers. We fall asleep facing each other  like true best friends would.

I woke up the next day I open my eyes expecting Nick but I saw Chase I jumped and then remembered he stayed here last night. I sit up today was our last day in the Bahamas we were going on boats and swimming with Sharks and Pigs. I stand up trying not to pull the covers of Chase to make him cold. I go into the bathroom I don't put on makeup again and just put on a bikini and some shorts and a oversized T-shirt on top I walk out and both boys are still asleep. I open the curtains they both turn over avoiding the light I run over and jump in Chase "morning Chasie wake up" I say "ha you got jumped on instead of me today" Nick says laughing. "Oh really you thought you got away with it" I say I was about to get of Chase and run to Nick when Chase grabbed me "gotcha bro" he says "that's bro" Nick says I could move out of his arms he was surprisingly strong for being so skinny a bit like Nick I guess. He eventually let's go and they get up we join the others downstairs after a while I nudge Chase and he goes over to Charli he says sorry and that he'll unfollow the girl she Jumo up in his and hugs him. "Thanks Chase your the best" she says.

We get to the Sharks and swim with them for a bit Addy dripped her phone in the water which wasn't good. Then we got in boats Me Nick Charli Chase Ryland Ivy and Millie go on one boat. Mia Thomas Alex Kouvr Patty and Calvin in another. Then everyone else on the other boat. Overall it was an amazing last day.

Hey guysssss I'm sorry for not posting but I'm backkk💖🌸