No Daisy no worries

I wake up to the sound of people running around the house which shoulda exactly like Alex filming Calvin and Patrick be idiots so I smiled. I was still up close to Nicks chest. I lightly tapped it giving his neck a quick kiss "morning sleepyhead wake up" I say lightly shaking him. "Uggg it's was to early what time is it" he asked barely opening his eyes. "I don't know you need to let go of me so I can't check" I say laughing as he opened my eyes and looked at me.
It was perfect like a typical movie the guy in grey sweats with no shirt and the girl in his hoodie with her hands on his chest which are buried under the sleeves like Ariana Grande. "Do I have to let you go" he said pulling me in even tighter I laughed "yes Nick you have to let me go" I said giving him another kiss. "Ok but we're spending all day at home and in bed and possibly in this room as I don't feel like being filmed today. I'll text Chase it grab us some breakfast I'll post a draft to tik tok and we'll watch tv in bed all day how does that sound" he asked shrugging his shoulders and holding my arm as I tried to get up.
"Ok ok we'll stay in bed today but can I at least go pee" I say rolling my eyes playfully. " maybe but I want a kiss first" he said again pulling me back. "Nickkk fine" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips as I went into the bathroom and got ready without getting ready. I peed brushed my hair and teeth and put my hair in a messy bun I went to my bag and put in some glasses as I sometimes needed them in mornings they were the cool clear wire ish ones they were really cute. I walked back into the bedroom Nick had grabbed the remote sat up slightly pulled the curtains to and had his arm out ready for me to sit next to him. "You look cute" he said making me blush. "Thanks handsome" I said winking at him as I sat down next to him. Chase soon brought us some toast and juice. And we watched Riverfale all the way till 5pm I didn't look at my phone once since I got here so I grabbed it to have a look.
I had a text from Maddie asking if I was ok to which I replied Yh thanks Mads didn't know the gift you gave me would come in use so soon😉. I laughed "what are you smiling at" he said leaning over to kiss me. "Just my sister" I replied with. I also had three missed calls from my mum to which I didn't answer.
"Let's go get food I'm hungry" I said jumping up holding Nicks hand and pulling him with me. We walked downstairs and saw everyone "hey guys" I said "sorry about last night I didn't mean to cause any trouble" I said. "It was no problem I spoke to Daisy she seemed pissed for some reason but I sole to her she's gunna stay at her sisters for a few weeks she needed to go see her mum anyway so I told her to take this opportunity" Kouvr said hugging me making me loose grip of Nicks hand. For some reason Nick made me feel safe I felt safe in Kouvrs arms but it wasn't the same as Nick. I pulled away from our hug and gave her one more quick one "thanks Kov" I said. Nick pulled me towards him kissed me on my neck and hugged me from behind.

"We're thinking about going to my parents wood cabin for a week" Nick said. Yh from This Saturday to next Saturday maybe havoc way through the week Kouvr and and Alec could come" I turned around and asked Nick shyly. "Of course I mean there's like 5 bedrooms so anyone could come" he said. "Well come" Kouvr said "do I get a day in this" Alex said laughing to which Kouvr responded with a simple "no". "Anyone else wanna come" Nick asked " maybe" a few others responded "ok well just tell us how many were expecting beofre we leave and you might need to bring some extra food we don't wanna run out as it's pretty high up in the mountains" Nick said. "Yh sound great I can't wait" I say. As Nick picked me up like a baby.
"Hey Maybe tonight we could have a massive sleepover" Kouvr said "in the living room we could all bring our mattresses down and have a giant sleepover" she said excitedly. "I'm down if you are" I say to Nick "Yh I'm down to" he said as the rest of the house agreed. We went upstairs and I put some joggers on as I was cold from only wearing shorts. "Ok so Kouvr and Alex are matching can we do something cute" I asked him with puppy eyes. "I have an idea" Nick says pulling out a on is from his draw "you like them to right" he said. My heart melted it was somthing we had talked about at the party in the pool. "Yh I brought one" I said smiling. "Great let's wear them" he said. Taking his joggers of leaving him in his boxers he looked at me staring "it's ok chill" he said as he saw me quickly look away and blush "not like you haven't seen it" he said laughing walking into the bathroom. I put in my onzie as Nick walked out in his phone "let me guess you looked cute and wanted to do a tik tok" I said laughing. "Spot on" he said laughing.

"What's the caption about" I say confused

"What's the caption about" I say confused. "Well we haven't told tik tok about us so I'm just posting the normal content I would post" he said laughing. "Also it's a line of the song" causing him to burst into hysterics. "You really are a fuckboy Nick Austin" I said. "Yh but you love it" he said running at me and swinging me round the room.
We dragged the mattress and blankets downstairs to which everyone was already there. "You guys look cute" Kouvr said. "Thanks Kov so does you and Alex" I say. We all made popcorn watched movies. We were watching a horror movie I was really scared Nick pulled me in tight and let me sit in his lap we then layed down and I put of fallen asleep snuggling up to nick again. Because that's the last thing I remember.

I'm really sorry for the late upload it's 3 in the morning where I am but wanted to get it posted so sorry for all the typo errors and stuff in here 💖 any thanks so much for 170 reads it's crazy anyways love h all thanks for reading xx