Saturday

After yesterday I was waiting for a text from Ryland or Nick. Mum was away for work with Dad. It was around 9 at night I just spent all day chilling around the house with Mads and catching up she had to be up early for a modelling gig. So she had just gone to bed. I went to my room when I got a text.
Text messages with Nick❤️
N: Hey I spoke Ryland and he forgave me we're going out on Monday for a bro day.
L: Thats great wait can I text you in about two minutes
N: Yeah sure x
I plugged my phone in and went to my chat with Ryland.
L: Hey I have to ask you something
R: Let me guess you want to know if me and Nick made up
L: Urm yes how did you know?
R: Nick told me what happend today your forgetting we can't be mad at each other for long and we tell each other everything
L: Everything?????
R: yep trust me I know everything even what happened after we kissed in the game
L: Wow I'm gunna kiss him when I see him
L: **Kill
R: Yh I was gunna say kill would made more sense ahha
L: Hah Yh ok , thanks Ryland for forgiving him
R: Anytime Luna x

L: Nick I'm back x
N: Hey where'd you go ?
L: Just had to text someone
N: You know I'm sitting next to Ryland Luna 😂
L: Right ok 😂
L: Well I was going to ask you to come over and not to tell anyone but I won't bother if Rylands gunna come to
N: And I walked away from Ryland what we're you gunna say ????😂
L: Come over but don't make a lot of noise Mads is asleep and I don't want her to wake up.
N: Litrally walking in your door now 😂

I walk downstairs and see Nick in the living room I ran up to him "I love you" I said jumping on him going nose to nose "I love you to Luna and I missed you" he said kissing me. "I missed you more trust me I could barely sleep" I jumped down. "Ok so I originally invited you over because I wanted to you know but to be fair I just miss cuddling with you and I'm really tired" I say. "Can we just go to bed" I say. "Anything for you" he said as we walked upstairs. I litrally just took of my top and shorts and jumped on Nick again. "What's wrong" he said. "Warning I'm gunna be clingy again" I say giggling. "I love it anyways" he said kissing my cheek. "I missed this" I said. We talk and laugh for a bit we're just sitting in our underwear now.
Around half an hour after Nick got here we were cuddling holding hands as his arm was round me. My face resting in his neck and chest when I heard Maddie turning the door handle to my room. "Lunaa why's your door locked" she said sleepily. "What's wrong Mads go away" I say. "I need Advil" she said. "There's some I'm mum and dads room go away" I yelled. "Luna who's in there I hope your not cheeting on Nick" she said. "No ones here Mads" I say. I heard Mads run suddenly realise i didn't lock the bathroom door. You see me and Mads have one of those bathrooms that has two doors to two different rooms. All of a sudden she burst in "MADS WHAT THE HELL GET OUT" I say sitting up and pulling the cover over Nick so she didn't see him in his underwear. I ran up "GET OUT" I yell. "Oooooo it's Nick gets you two made up" she said. We had had a glass of wine each from her Secret cupboard in her room. She had a few glasses so she had a headache clearly and was a bit hungover. "MADS JUST GET OUT" I yell. "Ugggg fine" she says walking back to her room I lock the door. "I'm sorry" I say crawling back to bed with Nick. "No worries" he says laughing. "I'm super tired though can we go to bed" I said. "Yh I'm tired to" he said.
I turn the light of get up close to him again and we fall asleep.
Hey guys idk if I'm going to write anymore today I might but I'm not sure but I hope you like these chapters 💖🌸