Normal days

I woke up with my head on Nicks chest and his arm round my back and shoulders. "Morning Hot stuff" he said. "Morning babe" I say "what are you doing" I ask as he was on his phone. "I just text my mum saying we're going to be up at the cabin this weekend" he said putting his phone down and holding my chin. He gave me a kiss in my lips as I snuggled up to him more. All of a sudden Patrick ran across all the mattress with Calvin getting hit by pillows I looked over and of course Thomas and Alex were filming for there channels. As soon as they put the camera down Nick said "guys if were in that video together like this can you cut it out of the vlog" he said me only just realising we might be exported and god knows the hate I'll get and I'm not that good with negative comments. "Yh we still haven't told fans we're going out" I say adding to Nicks point.
"Yh no worries" Thomas said. "Of course" Alex followed.
"Morning Moon" Kouvr said. She started calling me that caus Lima's like Moon idk why. "Morning Kov what you doing today" I ask. "I'm going to Bryant's to take some cute pictures wanna come ?" She asked. I looked up at Nick "you don't have to ask me to go out Luna" he said laughing. "Yh sure" I said to Kouvr laughing. "Ok put something cute on we're leaving in an hour" she said. "Okkk" I say laughing as I stand up. "I'm gunna go shower babe" I say giving Nick a kiss on the lips. "Ryland just texted help from his room he probably got trapped in the bathroom again" he started laughing as we walked upstairs.
I showered and put on a really cute red outfit. And went downstairs. "You look amazing" Nick said. "Thanks bub" I say. "Ready to go oh and u should were this bucket hat" she said hading me her red hat.
"Ok let's go" I say taking it and walking out the door.
We went to Bryant and took some cute some cute photos on the basketball court next to his house.

@Luna: Photos by @bryantTagged: @kouvr@nickaustin: 😍😍@kouvr: stunning hunnyyyyy    Load for more commentsWe went home and I couldn't find Nick so I took of my makeup put on shorts and a hoodie and went to bed

Tagged: @kouvr
@nickaustin: 😍😍
@kouvr: stunning hunnyyyyy
Load for more comments
We went home and I couldn't find Nick so I took of my makeup put on shorts and a hoodie and went to bed.
Sorry for the short chapter This was a draft and I'm busy with school posting again tomorrow💖