Lake Day

When I woke up I rememberd last night It was the best day of had in ages driving with Nick bonding even more than we already had. After we had sat down and lied there yesterday in the bath we got out and got dried out on bodies and swets and went out and sat on the hammock outside with blankets and pillows and we fell asleep next to each other me lying  on top of him.
And thats where we still are now it was kind of cold so I shook Nick. "Nick wake up I'm cold" I said "we'll snuggle up closer i can't be bothered to get up yet" he said hugging me tighter. "Come in I wanna go down to the lake today and swim" I say wiggling out his arms. "Fine anything for you" he said opening his eyes and sitting up. He lifted me of the hammock and I opened the balcony door. I walked inside and half unpacked my suitcase I picked out a bathing suit  and some clothes. And threw them on "I'm going downstairs to cook breakfast I'll do eggs and bacon" I say giving Nick a kiss and walking out the door.
I went downstairs and cooked eggs and bacon I was just putting it on plates as I felt two arms rap around Me. "Smells amazing" he said kissing my neck. "Thanks babe eat up" I say turning around and kissing him on his lips.
We ate breakfast "do you wanna walk or drive down to the lake" Nick asked "Urm walk I think it will be nice to get some fresh air" I say. "Fresh air we literally Slept outside last night" he said laughing. I put the plates in the sink and put on some shoes Nick followed i grabbed a bag of towels that were in a bag. He took my hand and we walked down to the lake "the waters normally warm" Nick said walking down the dock "wanna go for a swim" he asked. "Sure but won't it be cold" I asked. "I'll keep you warm" he said winking at me and pulling my arm.
We took of our cloths leaving us in our bathing suits.
He pulled me to the edge he jumped in trying to pull me with him but I managed to stop myself from falling. "What are you waiting for" he yelled from the water. "I'm not sure" I said stepping back. Nick could stand up so I knew it wasn't deep. "Look don't be scared here take my hand and hop on my back and I'll spin you round so your on my front so you don't have to get in so fast and I'll put you right back up if your scared" he said smiling. My heart melted I did feel safe around him always "ok" I said nervously.
I sat down in the dock and I lowered myself onto his back my feet touched the water and it was really cold. He spun me around to face each other. "You ok" he asked looking into my eyes. "I'm always ok when I'm with you" I said lowering myself down to stand on the ground. "Luna I love you all I want to do if make you feel safe with me" he said "I do" I said. "You make me feel special and I want to make you feel the same way" I say. "I love you Luna you make me feel different" he says "I love to Nick" I say.
I kiss him on the lips leaving us there to make out for a while. We splash around in the water till it starts getting cold "we haven't checked our phones all day what time is it" Nick said laughing. "I don't know but it's getting dark and the waters freaking me out" I say laughing "yes we should probably get back to the cabin" he said.
"Yeah it's getting dark let's go" I said. "When we get back I'll cook for you and we can eat in the hot tub" he said jumping up onto the dock and then helping me up. We put towels round us and he put his arm round me. As we walked back to the cabin. Nick took the cover of the hot tub and made me get it his mum had turned it of the day before when she came and got the house ready. "Ugh it's so warm" I said in a moan. "Woah Woah save moaning for me" he said laughing as he went indoors to cook dinner. I wondered I never had any doubts in Nick whatsoever but I did wonder why he was so into me I mean he said he liked me without even getting into a conversation with me does that me he originally just liked me for my body I quickly brushed my thoughts away realising I was just lucky to have him. He soon after came out with two plates "what did you cook for us" I asked him "well I'm not that amazing at cooking but I did rice and tinned curry" he said laughing. "I was actually in the mood for that" I said as he got in the hot tub and sat down. He gave me a kiss on the lip "let's play truth or strip" I say laughing as we're eating. "Luna we litrally have bathing suits on i only have one thing to take of and you have two not a very interesting game" he said laughing. "Ok well how about this we keep asking questions as normal but the smaller the question the smaller a dare" I say wanting to get to know some of his secrets. "Ok that sounds fun but who decides the dates if we don't want to spill" he said.
"The other person silly there's only two of us here" I said laughing. "Ok then you start ask me anything" he said. "Ok who was your first kiss" I ask "at my parents wedding I was the kid that walked down the isle the Paige boy or whatever and there was a bridesmaid my age I was really little and at the front we like pecked each other" he said laughing. "Awww adorable now ask me" I say. "Ok have you ever had a boyfriend" he asked "yes" I replied "but it didn't end well my sister caught him cheering on me I'm just glad I never did anything with that jerk" I say. "Aww babe I'm so sorry" he said leaning over and giving me a kiss on the lips. "Ok my turn have you ever kissed one of the boys in the house" I asked laughing my head of having just finished my plate of food and putting in the table next to the hot tub. "Many many times" he said laughing. "Ok then is my dick big" he said laughing his head of as he put his food down. I turned on the bubbles and took of my Bikini bottom. "What the hell Luna" he said laughing "well I'm gunna leave this one up for you to tell me" I said joining in his laughter. "Ok then my turn" I said "what did you first think when you saw me and did you instantly like me" I asked hoping to get an answer to put my mind at rest. "Ok well promise you won't tell Chase I told you" he said. "Sure babe spill" I replied. "Well ok when you and your sister first spoke to Chase he text me before you guys walked up the drive and told me to look out the balcony for him" he said. "Ok and" I followed up "well I looked out and saw you I automatically thought you are most beautiful girl I've ever seen so I put on my Merch to make me seem cooler and shaved as fast as I could" he said laughing"is that why your face had those little red marks on when I met you" I asked. "Yep" he said. "Anyway Chase winked at me to let me know you were nice and I you know kind of fell for you" he said scratching the back of his head like what he does when he's nervous.
"Awww Baby" I said swimming over to him , I got on his lap forgetting I had no bottom bathing suit on. "Luna your not wearnjng bottoms don't play we me like that" he said looking away. "I wanted to play it of cool and I was kind of in the mood so I turned back his head and kissed him. It was beautiful it was sun set and I thought to myself why not cross of do it in a hot tub of my bucket list.
(Skip to next paragraph ⚠️ if you don't like this kind of thing)
I grabbed the back of his neck with one hand and played with his hair with the other. He unclipped the back of my bikinis top and I slid the arm straps of. I could feel a boner on my leg so I quickly turned round so he was on top. He slid down his trunks and was about to put his head under to you know eat me up but I said "wait skip the fore play and just give it to me already" I said I quickly relised I had never in my life said anything quite as urm dirty as that but I was actually ok with it. "Damm ok hotty" he said spinning my round so I was facing out of the hot tub. He put his hand in my shoulder and aligned his 🧸. He pushed as I let out a slight moan. He went faster and faster I let out a few moans and then so did he. I span him round as he sat I sat one leg round each side on top of him. As I moved myself up and down I played with his hair letting him explore all parts of my body. I quickly relised as I knew it was getting ready for the cough 💧 to come out and I did not want to get pregnant so I pulled him of and sucked to Finnish of. He cough coughed in my mouth.
I stood up and went over to a Bush and spat it out.
"Sorry I" I cut him of and got back in the hot tub I kissed him in the lips "don't say sorry I just don't like the feeling when I swallow it" I said. Kissing him on the lips. Sunset was going down so I stood up and wrapped a tail round me. Above my chest like a girl normally would. He stood up and grabbed his towl and put it round his waist steeping out the hot tub to join me. We locked fingers and we walked upstairs. I hoped in the shower. I got put dried my hair and out on one of Nicks hoodies and some short shorts from Victoria Secret. Nick got out the shower and put on some grey sweats. "You look cute" he said. "Thanks" I said shyly "I'm tired let's got to bed" I say getting in the huge bed for the first time. Nick got in to and I fell asleep cuddled up to him my face buried in his chest.
I'm sorry for the 2000 work chapter but hay I'm in the mood for writing so I'm going to write another now. Thanks to everyone that added the story to their reading list I'm working on another and to be fair it could be about anyone with what I have so far so comment who you want to see live you thanks for almost 1k reads 💖