The Party

I woke up it was Saturday morning "Nick wake up" I say shaking him. "Morning" he says pulling me on top of him. "I was thinking I want everyone to drink tonight like a proper party because they won't be able to party in the house after the baby's here and I want everyone to let loose" I say. He sits up and spins me round like a baby in his lap "are you sure" he asks me "positive but I want to tell my mum dad and sister before over lunch or something" I say. "Ok sure go tell the others while I wake up" he says. I throw on one of his hoodies. I walk into Chases room he's in his bed on his phone. I walk over and get under the covers with him. "Morning Luna" he says. "One sec" I run to the bathroom Chase runs after me he grabs my hair as I lean over to the toilet and throw up "I'm already sick of throwing up" I sit in the bathroom floor and Chase let's go of my hair. He hugs me and then somehow carry's me to the bed. "What up" he asks "I want everyone to drink tonight I feel bad" I say. "It's your choice I can go get a few drinks also your sister text me asking how your doing" Chase says "why haven't you told her" he asks. "I'm going to tell her today" I say "ok then I hope it goes well" he says.

I go back and Nicks getting changed I text my sister and tell her to bring mum and dad and come to the local cafe in an hour. I put on a normal white T-shirt and some stretchy leggings as I was starting to get a tiny bump. Nick wore a hoodie and jeans. We got ready I brought the text Nick and I went downstairs some of the house were exited they were going to be able to drink and were setting up for the party. A few of the houses brothers and sisters and friends were coming as-well. Nick and I go to his car and drive to the cafe we're Mads and mum and dad were already sitting down.  I take a deep breath and grab Nicks hand and we walk over to the table and sit down with them. We talk for a bit and when we had made our orders and the lady walked away. "Um before our food comes we have something to tell you" I say. "What's wrong are you sick" mum says worried "no but yes I guess" I say. I grab the test from my purse. I put it on the table "I'm pregnant" I say biting my lip worried for there reaction. "Congratulations" Mads say hugging Me and then Nick "thanks Mads Mum?" I say I look at Nick "congrats guys" she says sighing but in a nice at smiling. She shed a tear and I gave her a big hug. "Nick make sure you always there for the baby" she says and gives Nick a hug. He looks at me in shock and I laugh "I'm gunna be a grandpa" dad says he hugs me and then Nick. We have a really nice meal "are you hoping for a girl or a boy" Mads asks. "I don't mind" I say "me neither either way I'm happy" Nick says. We Finnish dinner and say goodbye and we then go back to the house.

We get ready for the party I wore some black leather pants and white crop top. Nick was already downstairs partying. I walk downstairs and dance a bit. Everyone gets really drunk. Everyone looks like there going to pass out so being the only sober one there. It was midnight and people were jumping in and out the pool with there clothes on and from the balcony running round the living room making the floor wet. Chase was the most frail and was really drunk I helped him to his room I locked the door after he was in his bed so no one clouds use the balcony. Mia was really Hugh but Thomas wasn't that bad so he took her to bed. Patty got bored and started planing club penguin he got banned really fast and then got mad so I made him a drink and make him sleep. Kouvr was sober with me so I didn't feel left out She made Alex go to bed along with Calvin Ryland and Paper. Michal fell asleep on the couch Nick was still outside with Tony and Ondreaz. Ondreaz was responsibleish so he made Tony go to bed. For Some reason Nick was dancing in the pool really drunk by himself I was helping Kouvr clean up as the rest of the guests left. "Bubs go to bed your pregnant get your man and sleep" she said. "Fine thanks Kov" I say I walk outside and Nick dancing in the pool. "Nick come on its late let's go to bed" I say "no I need to party I can't when There's a baby caus I have to be good dad for Luna" he said my heart melted. "Where Luna got to help her with the baby" I laughed when he said that. "The baby's not here yet and Luna's inside" I say I help him out the pool I lean in to kiss him he pushes me away "I'm taken sorry" he says at this point I can't help but hurt out laughing "ok well I'll go get Luna then" I walk behind a bush and back out "Nick let's go" I say "ok Luna" he says. We walk upstairs and get into bed. "I'm worried I'm going to suck at being a dad I'm not good enough" he says. "Nick I'm worried to but we will be great parents now let's go to bed" I say I tuck him in then get in bed next to him he hugs me tight and places his hand in my belly and we fall asleep.

Fun tanks for 3k💖🌸