Evening

After we walked downstairs I saw Nick finishing serving everyone's foods. So I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Let's eat everyone then we'll go in the hot tub" I say jumping up in the counter as everyone sat round the kitchen and on the couches. Nick sat up next to me as we sat up close. The hot tub was pretty big and if I sat on his lap then there would be enough room for everyone. We all ate and then Went up stairs to change into our bathing suits and grab towels. We went downstairs and Tony and Ondre were in the hot tub taking pictures. Nick and I got in and joined them I sat in his lap sideways and put my arms round his neck and placed my head on his chest. Soon everyone came down and we were all just chilling in the hot tub. "Let's play truth or dare" Ryland said Nick and I looked at each other and started laughing. "What's so funny you two" Tony asked. "Nothing don't worry" Nick said placing his nose of against mine and giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Maby tomorrow" I said laughing some more. "I'm kind of tired today" I say. "Yeah we heard" Ryland said laughing. I blushed feeling uncomfortable so Nick pulled me in closer.

"Tomrrow night I'm throwing a cabin party" Nick said "wow babe that's so cool" I said looking up at him. "Yh it will be the girls can get ready us guys can get ready" Nick said "but babe we didn't bring party outfits" I said. "Well actually I told everyone and you know those surprises well I bought you a new dress and necklace" he said looking down at me as if to say did I do a good job as a boyfriend. "Nick you the best I love you" I said kissing him and burrowing in one his chest and lowering down into the water as I was getting cold. "Hey how come you never do anything like that for me" Kouvr asked Alex. "Well arnt I a good enough gift" Alex said opening his arms for a hug. "No" Kouvr said crossing her arms. I moved from Nicks lap to Kouvrs "I'll be your boyfriend" I say laughing as I kiss her cheek. We laugh as I go back to sitting on Nick.
We all hang out in the hot tub for another few hours then we all start getting cold. We all go indoors and go upstairs to shower then go to bed ready for tomorrow. We go upstairs and I get in the shower we didn't do it but we did have a half hour make out session in there but we had to cut it of as the hot water ran out. Shortly after we cuddled up and went to bed.
Aww how cute ❤️ ready for some DRAMA ish in the next chapter ❤️

Nick Austin (The perfect *ck boy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें