Uh Oh

"Babe wake up" I heard someone say. "Ugh what time is it" I say. It's 10 am and didn't you say your mum was getting home at 11" Nick said. I sit up "oh Yh you should get going I'll come over to Hype House after she gets back I should probably ask how her trip was" I say shaking my head waking myself up. Nick got up and got dressed I threw on some shorts but stayed in my bra. We hold hands and walk downstairs Mads is there "I'm sorry for last night" she said. "Sorry not gunna cut it mads" I say still kind of annoyed. I kiss Nick goodbye and he walked home.
I post this on Insgram

 @Luna: Less makeup days 💖@mads: cute sis@luna: Yh course sis@haterrrr:oo tension @nickaustin: cute❤️

@mads: cute sis
@luna: Yh course sis
@haterrrr:oo tension
@nickaustin: cute❤️

Mum gets home and complains about her trip for a while I wanted to see everyone in the house because I hadn't seen them since the trip. I put on some shoes and walked over to the house. I walked in the door and all the girls ran over to me "babeeee" Kouvr said "hey hun" Charli said "missed you so much" Mia said I hugged all of them I jumped on Chase and gave him a big hug I had said hi to everyone but Nick and I hadn't seen Daisy either I walk upstairs and see Nick coming out of Daisys room he's all hot he doesn't see me at first Daisy then walks out the room her hair was all messed up and she was also bright red "thanks for that Nickey" she said. My heart dropped Nick turned and saw me I burst out crying "Luna it's not what it looks like" he said running to me Daisys smirking. "Stay away from me" I cry "Luna let me explain" he said shedding a tear himself. "No Nick let me explain I gave you another another chance and I come over to find this we're over Nick I'm done with you" I run to Kouvrs room crying. "It's ok I heard I'm so sorry bub I never though Nick would do that" she said "well he did I'm sorry I have to go" I run out crying. All of a sudden I see some boys downstairs I recognised them there were another house of tik tok Sway or something like that I followed a few of them on tik tok. I walked downstairs still with tears in my eyes. The boys looked like they were leaving even though I didn't even see them arrive. "What are you doing here" Charli asks (not in a rude way) "we just came to give you these" it was some sway Merch, I recognised the boy that said that Bryce Hall Addisons Ex. I walked over to the door to leave as the sway boys were leaving.
"Hey I'm Bryce and your crying why what's wrong" he said shutting the door behind him. "I just ... I just I don't wanna talk about it" I say. Trying to walk away and back home. "Hey you don't look happy why don't you come over to our house for a bit we have a great pool" Bryce said "why are you being nice to me you don't can know my name" I said stopping. "Yeah I do I follow you on tik tok Luna right" he said. "Yh" I say. "Nice to meet you now wanna come over and talk" I look at him not really sure what to say. "Screw it you guys look fun and I just I don't know you don't look like kidnappers" I say laughing trying to cheer myself up.
I go over to sway and get to know the boys they seem pretty nice. I spend the evening getting to know them and we get drunk. But who cares I just wanted to forget about Nick so much so that I ended up making out with Bryce and doing god knows what else. I woke up in his bed and you know what I didn't care.