Official❤️

I looked at my phone and looked at the message
(Messages)
N: I'm really sorry I need to explain I hope you see this please Luna please respond
I was hesitant at first but soon replied.
L: ofc I'll respond Nick and please do explain I was really hurt by what you need and really need answers
N: I wanna talk in person can you come round don't tell Anyone x
L:ok I'll be round in 5 where will you be ?
N: meet my by the pool don't go through the house people are still up I'll leave the gate unlocked x
L: ok I'll see you there

I only released how late it was when I went to my home page it was 3 in the morning well it wasn't like I was going to be able to sleep without answers anyway to be honest I don't even care anymore I just wanna be with Nick. I texted Maddie to tell her I was going out and to not tell Mum and dad if they heard a noise. I grabbed some shoes and went downstairs. I snuck out the back door to make less noise. I walked up the dive to the house and into the backyard where I saw Nick sitting by the side of the pool he stood up. "Hey Luna". He said "hey Nick" I couldn't help it he looked broken I ran up and jumped into his arms and hugged him. "I'm so sorry Luna I didn't know she was going to do it I don't care about Daisy I only one I care about is you" I started to cry still hugging him. "What's wrong are you ok" he said pulling back holding my shoulders looking into my eyes "I love you Nick and it hurt seeing her kiss you" Nick started to cry "I love you to Luna" he said smiling making my cry more.
"Luna will you be my girlfriend I don't want anyone else but you" before he finished "yes I love you Nick" I said jumping into his arms. "Also you look cute in my hoodie" he said smiling grabbing me and pulling me in for a kiss I realised I was wearing his hoodie from before and it made sense.
We stood there kissing passionately for around ten minutes until I jumped down dragging him by his hand. "Luna what are you " I cut him of. "Shhh be quiet do you want people to here us" I opens the door slowly to the house "let's go coast is clear" I say pulling him into the house and running upstairs to Nick and Chases room. Chase was in there "oh hay you guys made up" he said lifting his arms "scram Chase sleep in Thomas room tonight" Nick said as I pulled him in for another kiss. "Got it he said grabbed a shirt and ran out shutting the door behind him.
Nick pushed me over to the bed.

I woke up naked with my body pressed against Nick it was bright outside "Nick wake up" I said playing with his hair. (Yes they slept together) "morning beautiful" I smiled "morning handsome" I just remembered my mum will be so pissed is she realised I was gone. "Nick wake up I need to go home soon my mum will be so pissed if she realised I snuck out". "Ok let's go downstairs" he said giving me a kiss of my forehead we put on some clothes and went downstairs to the whole house in a meeting. I realised we were caught so I grabbed Nick hand nervously. "Urm hey guys" Nick said pulling me into a sideways hug. "Yh hey everyone" I say smiling up at him. "Hey you two" Chase said as he winked. "So are you like official now" Kouvr asked raising an eyebrow Nick looked down at me and I nodded. "Yh were official we say together. Everyone got up and gave us hugs apart from Daisy she just walked upstairs with a mad look on her face.
Maddie ran is screaming "have you seen Luna" with a scared look on her face. "I'm in here Mads" I say. She comes running in "mums so mad when she realised you weren't at home this morning you need to come home now". "Oh crap" I said. "I'll see you all later" I say running towards Mads I run back "love you" I said giving Nick a kiss in the lips. As I ran out the door home.
This chapter melted my heart u hope you enjoyed 💖💖