Special Chapter *WooSan*

I walk into the house to hear BTS 'Fake Love' playing. I smile and close the door softly, taking off my shoes. I walk to my room and look around for WooYoung but don't see him. I look in the bathroom but don't see him there either. I turn around, confused.

Where is he? I think to myself.

I walk over to the laptop on the desk and pause the music.

I hear a soft rustle and look over to see that light is shining through the crack of the door to the closet. I open it slowly and peak in to see a pile of clothes on the floor. I open it all the way and step in.

"Youngie?" I ask, looking at the pile. I watch as it begins to shake and a head pops out of the top.

"HI DADDY!" WooYoung yells, smiling up at me.

"Hi, baby." I smile, kneeling down next to the pile.

"Can chu hewps? Me swuck..." he says, looking around at the pile before looking up at me.

"Of course." I smile and kiss his forehead.

"EW! YUCKIE!" He squeals, jerking his head away. I laugh and start digging into the pile. I finally unearth him to find him in a huge red hoodie ( which looks to be mine ), some leggings with a paci hanging from its clip and Shiber sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped around it.

I smile and stand up before scooping him up, placing him on my side as I hold him to me.

"Did you have fun in your adventure to the closet?" I smile, laughing.

"YEP! Me 'n Sibew wen' on a cave adventuwe!" he exclaims, throwing his hands out in front of him.

"That sounds like fun baby! How about I go out you down in your play pen while I clean the cave?" I offer, carrying him across the room.

"Chu huwwy, wight?" WooYoung looks up at me

"Of course, prince. I'll be back before you know it." I smile. I put him down in the pen and place a paci in his lips. He smiles up at me before grabbing a coloring book and crayons.

"No eating them this time." I say, looking down at him.

"Won'! I' nu 'aste wike buwebewwy..." he says, sulking.

I smile and walk over to the closet where I begin to put all the clothes away to where they belong.

Once, I hang up the very last hoodie, I make sure everything is in place before I walk out.

I walk over to the play pen and sit next to and look at WooYoung drawing. He has the tip of his tongue sticking out of his mouth at the corner, focusing hard to do his coloring of the little puppy on the page.

"Your doing so good, Youngie!" I say. He looks up at me with a wide smile, beaming at the praise.

"TANK CHU DADDY!"