24. Quadruple the Trouble

San POV

"CHOI SAN! GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I hear daddy yell. I giggle and grab Shiber, running to him. I see him standing in our room with his arms crossed, his foot tapping on the floor and an angry look on his face.

"Hi Daddy!" I run up to him and hug him.

"Baby, why is there drawings on the floor and wall?" he says, pointing to the wall next to the door.

"Sannie 'n YuYu 'n Joongie 'n Sangie wan makes BIG dwawin' fo' daddies!" I exclaim, stretching my arms out wide.

"And how many times have we told you little boys to not draw on the floor, walls or furniture?" he says, looking down at me.

"I dun kno. A wot?" I say, trying to count.

"And what did I tell you would happen if you did it again?" he says, bending down to my height.

"Dat Sannie gets spankie and cownew times..." I say, looking down.

"Go sit on the bed while I go talk to the others. Don't move, understand?" he says, pointing to my bed. I bow my head and nod.

"Words San." he says.

"Yes daddy..." I mumble and slowly walk over to the bed, sitting down. 

MinGi POV

"So who wants to be the one to help me scrub again?" WooYoung says, walking into the living room. 

"What do you mean?" JongHo Says.

"Well, San, YeoSang, YunHo and HongJoong thought it was a good idea to draw a picture for us on the wall and floor of my room by the door." WooYoung says, looking down at the littles.

"What was it they drew with this time?" SeongHwa says, pinching the bridge of his nose as he puts down his book.

"It looks like it is crayon, markers, make up and some how sharpies" WooYoung says, walking into the hall and open the closet to get out the cleaning supplies.

"Alright, we will be there in a minute." I say, standing up.

"HongJoong, YunHo and YeoSang. Put down the toys and stand up." SeongHwa says, standing up.

I watch as they stand up. I grab YunHo's hand and pull him to WooYoung's room. Once we are all in there I turn to YunHo and point to the floor.

"Which one is yours?" I ask him. He sits down and points to a crayon drawing.

"Dis one, daddy!" he cheers.

I look to see YeoSang pointing to the make up drawing and HongJoong pointing to the Sharpie drawing.

"San did the one with markers." WooYoung says, pushing back his hair.

"What did we say last time you boys did this?" JongHo says, crossing his arms and looking down at YeoSang. I watch as all of them drop their heads to their chests.

"You know where to go. I'll be there in a minute." SeongHwa said, looking down at HongJoong.

I look down to look at YunHo. He frowns and scrunches his eyebrows together. I see his fists balling up at his sides.

"Go to our room and see on my bed. I'll be in there in a few minutes. Don't go anywhere else." I say pointing to the doorway. YunHo gets up and frowns before stomping his way out. I raise an eyebrow as I watch him go.

"Go on, Sangie." JongHo says, coaxing the boy out. I walk into the hall with the others and look down at the drawings.

"I understand they wanted to draw for us but this can't keep happening." WooYoung says, rubbing his temple.