2. Finding Sangie

YeoSang POV

I curl up on my bed with my stuffed green puppy, Poppy. I whine when I have to turn over to reach my paci. I finally grab it and pop it in my mouth. I curl back up with Poppy and my favorite blanket. I softly suck on my paci. I slowly blink my eyes shut and soon fall asleep. I don't realize the time or that I left my door unlocked.

JongHo POV

I softly knock on YeoSang's door but don't get a reply. I wanted to see if he wanted to go to the park and play with his drones and skateboard. I slowly open the door and step in, shutting it behind me. The light is off but the wide windows allow the sunlight to stream in through the sheer curtains. I walk over to his bedside and squat down. I smile at the tiny green puppy. I notice something moving under the blanket that is sitting just above his nose. I softly and slowly pull it down to below his chin. I see something bobbing up and down and take a closet look to see it is a paci. I sit back in shock for a second. I lean forward and softly stroke his hair. He stirs a lot but smiles, staying asleep. I gently climb on the bed next to him. He cuddles into my side and leans into my touch as I keep petting his hair. I smile at this. I stay with him like this for awhile.

"Nghhhhhhhhh!" I hear him whine. I look down to see his face pinched in a weird look. He grips his puppy and stops sucking on the paci. His tiny hands grip on my shirt. I stroke his arm and it seems to calm him down. He softly starts suckg on his paci again and his face rests again. He slowly let's go of my shirt but cuddles in closer. I smile and close my eyes, leaning my head back against the headboard. After a bit... He wakes.

"'Addy!" He squeals and sits up, harshly. I quickly look at him in shock. He rubs his eyes hard. He looks down at his hand, frowning. His paci falls in his lap, but he ignores it and doesn't catch it.

"Nu..... Sangie Nu bad dweam. Sangie Nu has 'addy. Ba' dweam weal..." he cries, clutching the green puppy to his chest. He doesn't seem to notice me yet.

"YeoSang?" I whisper. I slowly sit up and rest a hand in his shoulder. He jumps at my touch and hurries to look at me. His eyes are wide in fear. I see tears well up in his eyes.

"Hey, hey. It's okay baby. Come here." I say slowly opening my arms to him. He crawls in my lap and rests his head on my chest.

"Dont worry, I won't tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me." I reassure him, rubbing his back. He nods. I reach over and grab the blanket, paci and puppy. I cover him with the blanket. I hand him the puppy and hold the paci.

"Can Sangie tell me who this is?" I say pointing to the puppy.

"Dis is Poppy." He whispers. He takes her paw and waves it at me. I reach out and shake her paw.

"Nice to meet you Poppy. I am JongHo!" I say sweetly. Yeosang giggles at this. I smile down at him.

"Can I ask you something, Sangie?" I ask hesitantly. He nods as he plays with little Poppy.

"What did you mean when you said "'addy", Sangie?" I whisper, to try to be quiet and not scare him.

"Sangie nu has 'addy. Nu one take cawe of him. He do evewyting by sewf!" He huffs, crossing his arms. He looks up at me with sad eyes.

"Does Sangie want me to help take care of him?" I ask. He gasps.

"Gogo be Sangie's 'addy?!" He exclaims, sitting up quick, clapping his hands.

"If you want, then yes baby." I say smiling down at him. He nods hard and hugs me tight.

"Gogo is Sangie's 'addy!!!!" He cheers and then yawns. I smile and slip the paci in his mouth. He smiles and I kiss his cheek. He smiles so wide, his eyes smile. He pushes his paci against my cheek, a paci kiss.

"Go to sleep baby. Daddy will be here when you wake up." I whisper, pulling in, cuddling him. He nods and clutches Poppy in one hand, my shirt in the other. I watch him slowly blink his eyes shut and soon fall asleep. I kiss his forehead and cover us up, soon falling asleep with him in my arms, smiling wide.