26. All The Loving

JongHo POV

I smile as I walk in the front door with YeoSang on my back.

"Alright, bath time! Then you little balls of energy can eat and go to bed!" SeongHwa says, closing the door behind us.

"Who wants to go first?" MinGi asks

.........

"Okay, I guess I will bathe San first." WooYoung says.

"I'll bathe YeoSang in the other bathroom." I say. The others nod and me and WooYoung walk down the hall.

"I'll watch YeoSang if you grab their clothes." WooYoung says, stopping in the hall in front of the bathrooms. I nod and place YeoSang on the floor. He goes over to San and they start to play a little.

I head to WooYoung's and San's room and head to the closet. 

I grab a onesie with a pair of underwear and head out.

I head into me and YeoSang's room and head to his closet. I look around before I pull out one of his favorite red hoodie, which is mine, some small black shorts and a pair of underwear.

 I look around before I pull out one of his favorite red hoodie, which is mine, some small black shorts and a pair of underwear

I walk out and go into the hall where I left YeoSang with WooYoung and San. I hand WooYoung the onesie and scoop YeoSang up. I walk into the bathroom and sit him down on the toilet after I close the lid and put the clothes to the side. I close the door.

"Bubba baf, daddy?" YeoSang says, smiling at me with puppy eyes.

"Of course, baby." I say pulling the bubbles out with towels. They are put to the side as I start the water.

I pour the bubbles under the faucet and lay out one of the towels on the floor. I put a blue rubber duck and a dolphin in the water and put the bath crayons on the ledge so he can grab them if we wants.

I stop the water once the tub is full enough and pull the soap and shampoo closer into reach.

I turn around. I help YeoSang out of his clothes and into the bath tub.

Once I finish bathing YeoSang, I wrap him in a towel  and dry him off. Pulling the plug to the bath tub, I cover YeoSang's ears, knowing he hates the sound of it. Once it drains, I pull my hands away from his ears and grab the underwear, having him step into them. I grab the shorts and repeat the process. I pull both up and then take the towel off of him. I make sure his hair is completely dry.

"Arms up baby. All the way to the sky!" he giggles and sticks his arms up before I slip the hoodie on him. I straighten it out and it falls down to his thighs.

I pick him up and carry him into the kitchen. We normally take the longest because YeoSang loves to splash around and play with the toys and the bubbles. So everyone is in the kitchen. 

SeongHwa is plating the food while WooYoung is putting  HongJoong into his high chair. I put YeoSang into his high chair before going over to YunHo. I scoop him up and put him in his high chair. I look over to see where San is to see he is already in his high chair. 

I look over to see MinGi grabbing bibs and he hands me YeoSang's. I had bought these special kid of bibs that is silicon and has a bowl at the bottom so the food that misses their mouths lands into it.

Once dinner is over, I grab a wet wipe and clean YeoSang's face. He makes a spitting sound when it goes over his mouth and frowns. I through the wipe away and take him out of the high chair before carrying him into our room.

I lay him down in my bed.

"I'll be back in a minute, baby. I need to go change my clothes." he nods and I head into my closet.  I pull out a t shirt and some pants, before quickly changing into them.

  I pull out a t shirt and some pants, before quickly changing into them

I walk out and head over to the doorway. I turn on the nightlight for YeoSang and turn off the light. I walk over to my bed. I climb in next to YeoSang and tuck us in.

"Night, Hehe-Mon. I love you." I kiss his forehead.

"NiNi daddy. Lob chu too."

I smile down at him as he drifts to sleep, clinging onto me.

I love this family and I love him.

I kiss his forehead one more time and drift off to sleep with YeoSang.