12. All For Sannie

San POV

"Nu Binnie!!!! Youngie nice 'o Sannie!" I whine into my phone.

"T'en comes ovew 'n see fo' chu sewf!!!" I say, hanging up.

WooYoung POV

I'm sitting on the couch, watching San play either some of his soft foam blocks when the door bell rings. I go to get up, but San zooms past and opens the door.

"Binnie!!!" I hear him shout. I rush to the door to see him hugging a small boy.

"Sannie!!!" I hear someone else scream and see another boy, much taller, hug both boys. I see one more boy standing behind them and smile at him.

"Hey, Allen Hyung!" I say, waving them in.

I watch San drag ChangBin and HyunJin past us and into the living room. He makes them sit then runs off down the hallway. A minute later, he is coming in with a bunch of toys. I raise an eyebrow at him and me and Allen sit on the couch. He smiles up at me and turns to the other two boys, playing.

"How do you take care of two littles? I can barely manage with one!!!" I exclaim.

"It was either two or none. It is almost impossible to get the two apart. I don't try to separate them anymore unless they get in trouble!" He says, laughing. "Plus, they are double trouble. Always doing something!"

"I get it, I didn't even think the stuff my baby has done would happen in a million years!" I say, laughing with him.

"Have you had to get sharpie off the wall yet?" He asks.

"In but I did have to get layers and layers of makeup off my face!" I say, smiling down at the littles.

"How have you been coping with it?" He asks.

"With his headspace? Its not a big problem. He is actually pretty behaved for a toddler. Ever since we set rules, he has not done much." I explain.

"Oh you are so lucky! It seemed like when I set the rules, they got in more trouble!" He exclaims.

"That would explain why you say double trouble." I say, smiling at San.

"Do you know why San asked ChangBin to come over? He said it was important." Allen says, looking up at me seriously. I tilt my head at that.

"No, I don't know. San come see baby!" I call out. San runs over and flops in my lap. I see ChangBin and HyunJin run over and climb into Allen's lap, each taking one leg.

"Baby, why did you ask Changbinnie to come over?" I say, looking down at you.

"Binnie didn't believe that chu was Sannie 'Addy 'n if chu takes goo' came of Sannie!" San exclaims, using many hand motions. The other littles nod, while me and Allen look at his motions either confusion.

"See 'Addy?! Impowtant!!!!!" ChangBin cheers, with HyunJin nodding.

"Alright you three, go back to playing while appa and Uncle WooYoung talk." Allen says, setting both boys on the floor. We watch the three go back to playing with dolls and building things out of blocks.

"Have you met any other little beside Binnie and Jinnie?" Allen says, sitting back.

"No, just them. We are pretty new to the headspace aspect." I explain.

"Ahhh, get ready, almost very group has at least 2 littles!" Allensays, laughing