23. Busted

"I love him. More then a caregiver. Like a lover." I whisper softly.

SeongHwa POV

The room was silent after that.

"Honestly, I feel the same way..." I heard JongHo mumble.

"Me too. I have gotten so close with him during this time of me caring for him." I say, slowly.

"You guys should just tell them." WooYoung says.

"But when?" JongHo asks.

"It would probably be best when they are not in their head space." WooYoung says, looking over at my bed room door.

"That is not very often though. I feel like when the time is right, I will know that is when I should tell Sangie." JongHo says, looking at the ring on his finger.

"YunHo is rarely out of his head space." MinGi says, tapping his foot.

"I don't know. I really have to think about this." I say, leaning my head back.

HongJoong POV

I stretch and look over to see San laying by me.

I tap his cheek a bunch of times until he wakes up, rubbing his eyes to wake up. I pull him up and slowly open the door. 

I see SeongHwa, MinGi, WooYoung & JongHo sitting there. I motion for him to be quiet. I quickly pull him into YunHo's room and close the quietly. I run up to the bed and wake YeoSang and YunHo up.

"wet go scawe dem!" I say excited but quietly. The others nod and giggle.

I open the door slowly and and sneak around the corner. We sit behind the couch and are about to jump out when we hear MinGi speak.

"I love him. More then a caregiver. Like a lover."

I snap my head up, no longer in my head space. I look over to see the others shocked, also no longer in their head space either. I motion for them to stay down.

"Honestly, I feel the same way..." JongHo says.

"Me too. I have gotten so close with him during this time of me caring for him." SeongHwa say, slowly.

"You guys should just tell them." WooYoung says.

My eyes go wide.

SeongHwa likes me?

We continue to listen to there conversation.

"I don't know. I really have to think about this." SeongHwa says.

I look over at the others. I point up.

I hold up 3 fingers and count down to 1.

We stand up together.

"Uh, hi?" I say, softly.

Their heads snap in our direction and they look shocked.

"Joongie? Why aren't you in bed?" SeongHwa says.

"We woke up a few minutes ago. We wanted to scare you guys." YeoSang says, softly, looking at the floor.

"We didn't know you guys were talking like that though." YunHo says, fiddling with his fingers.

"How much did you guys hear?" WooYoung says, looking at the 4 of us.

"Before MinGi said "I love him"." I say, glancing at MinGi before looking down at my feet.

"All 4 of you?" MinGi says. I nod my head slowly.

"Are all of you guys out of your head spaces?" JongHo says, walking over to us.

"Yes. We all slipped out of it after MinGi said that." YeoSang says, watching JongHo kneel in front of him.

"Let's go sit down on the couch and we can talk. How does that sound?" JongHo says, looking at all of us. We all nod and follow him to sit down.

I glance at SeongHwa before walking over to him and sit down next to him. I place my hands in my lap and clasp them. I look up and watch what the others do.

YeoSang sits in JongHo's lap, leaning into him. He sits sideways and makes JongHo hold his thigh so he doesn't fall on the floor. He leans his head on his shoulder and looks around.

San crawls into WooYoung's lap, leaning his back against his chest as WooYoung's arms wrap around his hips and hold him in place.

YunHo sits next to MinGi. He nudges his head under MinGi's arm and makes it fall into his arm as he leans into him, nuzzling his head against him.

We all sit in quietly. We can all feel the awkward vibe hanging in the air.

"Oh for Pete's sake, will you guys just talk?!" San says, crossing his arms across his chest, pouting.

WooYoung taps his thigh and motions for him to be quiet. San whines and leans into him harder but stays quiet.

"He is right you guys. You can't just avoid it. They heard what you said and you can't take it back." WooYoung says, looking at all of us.

"Is it true?" YunHo says, looking up at MinGi. "Do you actually like me more then just your little?"

"Of course. I wouldn't just say something like that just to mess around." MinGi says, smiling softly. YunHo smiles and pushes his head into the crook of his neck, blushing.

"I'm just gonna say it straight up. YeoSang, I like you. If you feel the same as me, please tell me. If you don't, tell me." JongHo says, looking down at YeoSang.

"Would I just sit in your lap after hearing you say you like me if I didn't like you too?" YeoSang says sarcastically.

"I mean with your little savage butt, I never know." JongHo says, laughing slightly.

"Yes, I like you too. So don't just take it and do nothing and actually do something with that info." YeoSang says, crossing his arms.

"Later. When we are alone." JongHo says, patting his leg.

YeoSang smiles wide and looks at me.

"I like you too. I knew that I liked you before you found out about me. I didn't think you would get feelings for me by being my caregiver. I'm sorry if you don't like that." I says softly, looking at me feet that are sticking out. I feel him grab my chin softly, making me look up at him. I look away and avoid eye contact.

"Look at me Joongie." He says. I take a deep breath and look at him, hesitantly.

"Don't you dare think that I regret any of this. I'm glad I found out about your headspace. I'm glad you let me be your caregiver. I am very glad that I got feelings for you. And I am ecstatic that you feel the same towards me. Don't question it. Don't doubt. Don't feel sorry. Just accept it." SeongHwa says, looking me in the eye.

I pull my chin away and wrap my arms around his torso and burry my face in his chest. I giggle and peek up at him. I feel him kiss my forehead and ruffle my hair. I whine and seat his hand away, making the others laugh.