3. Finding YuYu

YunHo POV

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I groan. I can't get this one move right.

"Yunho, you can try more tomorrow, you are exhausted. Let's go home." Seonghwa sighs, resting a hand on my shoulder. I look at him through the mirror.

"You guys go on home. I'm gonna try a little bit longer." I mumble as I stare at my feet trying to figure out where I am going wrong.

"Okay... just text one of us when you are on your way. Okay?" He says, scooping up his bag and heading to the door. I nod and turn back to the mirror. Once they all leave, I turn the music back on and start dancing again. After a bit, I stop to get some water. Once I am refreshed, I get back to it.

Suddenly, I land on my left foot wrong during a jump. I let out a small yelp and fall hard on the ground.

MinGi POV

I look at my phone after an hour after we left. YunHo still has not texted anyone. I get up, grabbing a jacket and my keys.

"Hyung, I'm headed to go get YunHo! Ill text you when we are coming back." I tell into the kitchen as I walk out. I hear a "Mhmm" and start walking.

I get to the building and walk to our practice room. As I am walking down the hall, I can hear the muffled music. I hear a small scream. I rush forward and charge into the room. I see YunHo on the floor, clutching his ankle. I run over to his side and squat down. I can see the tears in his eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey. Calm down, Yunho hyung. What happened?" I ask him, softly straddling his foot. I slowly take off the shoe and examine it. I look up at him. He looks like he wants to say something but can't. I lean forward and wipe the tears away. I gently put his foot down and pull him into a hug. He clutches at my shirt as his tears fall. I stroke his arm as he whines. I do my best to calm him down and it finally works. I reach over and pull his bag closer to me. I pull out a cooling lotion and slowly apply it to his ankle. He winced at first but calms down when it takes effect.

"Hyung, tell me what happened." I say as I pull him into another hug. He opens his mouth but closes it quickly. I tilt my head at him. He motions for his bag so I pull it in my lap so he can go through it. He shuffles through it and pulls out a stuffed bear.

"Booky!" He says, pulling it into his chest hugging it hard. He nuzzles his face in its soft fur. I watch curiously. He peeks up at me and smiles.

"Dis, Booky!" He says, holding it out to me in front of his face. He peeks around it and giggles, hiding behind it. I smile when I realize what is happening.

"Is Booky baby's friend?" I whisper, smiling softly. He nods and smiles up at me. I slowly push him out of my lap and reach in my pocket. I call a Uber and they come. I scoop Yunho and his stuff up in my arms and carry him out to the car.

On the way, I text Seonghwa hyung and tell him we are on our way. He tells us to be quiet coming in because everyone has gone to bed.

When we get to the dorm, I get out and carry Yunho to the door. I put the keys in and walk in, dropping them in the bowl next to the door. I carry him into my room and softly set him on my bed. He whines but I ruffle his hair.

"One second baby, I'm gonna get some clothes." I whisper. He nods and plays with Booky. I come back out in my clothes and his clothes in my hand. When I set them down, he frowns. He shakes his head 'no' and points to me. I understand what he is saying so I take the clothes back to the closet and come back out with my biggest hoodie. He smiles and lift his arms. I help him change his shirt to my hoodie. He whines and rubs at his thighs. I help him take the pants off. I grab the pants I had grabbed for him but he pushes them away, whining. I put them on my dresser and put our bags on the floor.

I look at him and smile. My hoodie goes down to his knees and he hugs Booky to his chest. I scoop him up and carry him to the side of the bed. I climb in and set him by my side. He whines and pulls at my shirt once I cover us. I look up and see his thumb in his mouth. I get up and grab a tissue and clean his finger off. He frowns and points at the top drawer of his dresser. I walk over and look through it. After a few seconds, my hand bump something hard. I pull it out and see a paci case. I pull out the paci and walk back over to him.

I climb in next to him and slip the paci in his mouth. He smiles and nuzzles into me.

I kiss his temple and smile down at him.

"Night baby." I whisper and close my eyes. I feel him shift and feel something semi-hard hit my cheek. I open my eyes and see him blushing. I smile when I realise he gave me a paci kiss.

"Nini, Ngi!" He whisper around his paci. He closes his eyes and curls into me. I smile and wrap an arm around him and follow him into Wonderland.