8. Hanging with Sannie

WooYoung POV

I sit at my desk looking through my laptop. In my lap, San straddles me with his head in the crook of my neck, sleeping. I kiss the side of his head when I look down at him. He has been really sleepy because I let him play all day today while the other members were out. I look through a website that goes into depth about littles and their headspace. It seems that I have a mischievous toddler on my hands who is around 3 years old.

In the past week that I have known about his headspace, I have found him:

-Sleeping in a drawer of my dresser.
-Sitting in the closet buried in a pile of my clothes.
-Found him sitting on my bed with Shiber and 5 of my hoodies on.
-Found him in the bathroom looking like a mummy.
-Almost died falling over him when he wouldn't let go of my legs.
-Finding him playing make over with some of the makeup we keep at the dorms. ON MY FACE!

And that isn't all of it. That is just some of it.

I see that littles need rules, rewards and punishments so they can be a little more behaved. I reach into my desk and pull out a notepad and pen. As I read, I write down things that I am going to need to do and know. As I do, I make a list of the Rules, Rewards & Punishments. After an hour of reading, I have enough info to get me through a few days. I go time wake him up even the doorbell chimes. I slowly stand up and make San wrap his legs around my hips and his arms around my neck. I go open the door and see a mail man holding a package.

"Package for Choi San?" He says.

"That's us." I say. I take the package from him and sign off on it. I thank him and close the door. I carry the package and San back into my room and set them both on the bed. San whines a bit and grabs at me in his sleep but I hand him Shiber so he calms down. I cover him up and carry the box to my desk.

I close my laptop and grab the notepad, walking back over to my bed. I crawl under the blanket and let San latch onto my side. I slowly read through my notes and make an draft for the RRP list. Once I am finished, I sit up and pull San into my lap. I softly nudge him to wake him up. With a whine, he buries his face in my neck causing me to laugh. I continue to nudge him until he finally wakes up.

"Baby you gotta get up. I have to talk to you." I whisper in his ear. He nods against my chest, signalling he is listening.

"Through out the past week, I have found you doing a few.... Interesting things. I was looking around and found that it would be a good idea to have a Rules, Rewards & Punishments list. Can you look them over for me?" I explain, holding the list out to him.

[A/N: I didn't think of any so I'm not gonna put them.]

He looks it river and nods turning his head to try to go back to sleep.

"Not yet, I got a surprise for you." I whisper. His head pops and he is wide awake now. He bounces up and down in excitement.

"Whewe?!" He squeals.

"You have to calm down first baby." I lightly scold. He nods and calms down a bit but I can tell he is holding back.

"Alright, you have to get out of my lap firsg ." I say. He nods and climbs out, sitting next to me. I stand up and walk over to the desk. I grab the package and a pair of scissors. I sit back on the bed and put the box in front of him. I cut the tape and then let him at it. He tears into the box. When he sees what's in it, his eyes light up.

"The stuff you ordered came in while you were asleep." I whisper. He looks up at me, wide smiles both on his mouth and eyes. He pulls out a huge onesie he ordered and runs into the closet. He cones running back out a few minutes later looking like a fluffy Panda. I laugh and pull him up onto the bed. I put the box to the side when I see him yawning. I grab a paci out of the  box and slip it in his mouth. I turn off the light wrote soon fall asleep