4. Finding Sannie

San POV

I shuffle into my closet. I pull down my biggest hoodie and slip it on. Well, it is actually WooYoung's but he doesn't care. I grab a paci and pop it in my mouth, then shuffle back to my bed. I pull Shiber, my Shiba Inu slushy in my arms and curl up in a ball under my blanket. I soon fall asleep and wander off into dreamland.

After a long nap, I slowly wake up and stretch. I sit up and climb out of bed. I keep my blanket wrapped around me, Shiber in my arms and softly suck my paci as I walk over to my laptop. I climb into my spiny chair and giggle, giving it a spin. I stop it and scoot closer to my desk.

I log in my laptop and pull up a shop I had been looking at the other day. "Little's Market" was the name. I scroll through and see a few things I like. I customize them and add them to my cart. I soon click my cart and buy the things. I smile as I review my order. I feel a hand land on my shoulder and squeal. I slam the laptop shut and swiftly grab the paci, turning around to see WooYoung. My eyes go wide.

WooYoung POV

I walk into me and San's bedroom. I see him over at his laptop. He doesn't notice me so I walk over and peer over his shoulder at the screen. I see a bunch of fluffy things and see that he had bought them. I notice a paci in his mouth and I stare at it in shock.

"How did I not know my own boyfriend was a little?!" I think to myself.

I set a hand on his shoulder. He slams his laptop shut and quickly takes oit his paci. He turns around to face me with his eyes going wide.

"Sannie? What is wrong baby?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows. He shakes his head while looking down at his hands.

"San, I saw it. The paci, the things you bought, I was them. Please dont tell me I'm wrong. I already know your a little by seeing this." I explain, squaring down to his level with my hands resting on his knees.

"Sannie sowwy." He whines, hugging Shiber to his chest.

"Why are you sorry baby?" I ask.

"Cause Woo gonna weave Sannie now!" He explains. I shake my head no.

"Sannie, I am not leaving you!" I exclaim. I reach over and hug him. He wraps his arma around me. I scoop him up with Shiber and carry him to our bed. I sit down against the headboard with him in my lap and Shibee next to me. I gently push his head to rest on my chest while I stroke his back.

"Baby, I'm never gonna leave you. I'm glad I found out you were a little. It is just another thing to love about you." I explain softly. He nods and pops his paci back in his mouth.

"Does Sannie understand?" I ask, looking down at him. He nods again while messing with my finger. He puts our hands together and his eyes go wide and his jaw drops.

"Woo han so bi'!" He exclaims. I smile down at him and shake my head.

"Yes my hands are big baby. Can i ask you something serious?" I ask. He nods, looking up at me.

"Have you been taking care of yourself alone?" I ask, holding his tiny hands. He nods slowly, frowning.

"Do you want a caregiver?" I ask. He nods.

"Sannie does bu' no one gonna wan Sannie." He says sadly.

"Baby you are wrong." I say, watching him play with Shiber's ear.

"Nuuu! Sannie nu wong!" He whines.

"Baby, I wanna be your caregiver. That's how I know your wrong!" I exclaim. His head snaps up at me.

"Woo be Sannie Daddy?" He asks, slowly. I nod. He hugs me tight.

"Yayyyyyyyyyyy" he squeals. "Sannie wuv daddy!" I smile down at him, hugging him tight.

"Daddy loves Sannie too. Has Sannie taken eaten yet?" I ask. He shakes his head no.

"How does grapes sound?" I ask, knowing that is one of his favorite snakes. His eyes go wide and he nods his head hard. I smile and stand up.

"Come on then." I say helping him out of bed. He walks but clings to me. I see his legs are wobbly so I scoop him up and put him on my hip with one arm behind him at his waist and my other hand holding his thigh so he doesnt fall. I carry him into the kitchen and keep him on my hip as I go through the fridge for the grapes. I pull them out, along with the milk, and put some in a bowl after I wash them. I pour some milk in a water bottle and cap it. Then, I carry him back into our room and sit in my desk chair with him in my lap. I slowly feed him the grapes. Once he finishes them off, I uncap the bottle of milk. I set it at his lips and tilt it up some. He shifts in my lap to where I am cradling him. He sighs and slowly drinks the milk. He soon finish it and starts to fall asleep. I shift him to where he is over my shoulder and pat his back until he lets out a small burp. I smile and carry him back to our bed. I crawl in and let him lay on top of me.

"Good night Sannie. Woo loves you." I say, kissing the tip of his nose. He sleepily pulls his pack out.

"Nini daddy." He whispers. He puts his pack back in. I smile and close my eyes when I feel something hard land on my lip. I open my eyes and see San smiling at me. I smile when i realize that he was giving me a kiss but je forgot to take the pack out. I ruffle his hair and cover us up more before both of us drift off to sleep.