16. Sannie Is Something Else

WooYoung POV

We walk Allen, ChangBin and HyunJin to the door. I hold San in my arms as he waves good bye to them. Once they are gone, I carry San back inside. During the playdate, San slipped into a deeper head space and is now nonverbal.

I lay him down in his little play corner. I set Shiber next to him along with a few of his other stuffed animals. I place the pacifier in his mouth, smiling.

"Sannie, stay here while I go get something for you, okay?" I ask him.

San POV

"Sannie, stay here while I go get something for you, okay?" WooYoung asks. I look up at him.

'Shibew compy!'

I watch WooYoung walk away. I frown.

'Whewe 'addy gos, Sannie go!'

I slowly pull myself up and crawl over to where WooYoung went. I see him standing in our closet messing with something in a drawer. I flop down on my butt and stare up at him. I sit there and wait. When he turns around, he looks surprised.

"Sannie, I thought I said stay where you were." He says, bending down.

'Wha?'

WooYoung scoops me up and carries me back over to our bed. He lays me down on my back, laying something out next to me.

He smiles up at me as he changes me into a HUGE onesie of a fluffy yellow duck. He sits me down in the floor. I watch him as he pulls a mat out from under the bed.

"Baby, I know you don't like it but it is tummy time." He explains, laying it out on the floor. I whine and try to crawl away once I see the mat.

'Nuuuuuuuuu.....'

"Baby, it's only for a little bit." He says, scoping me up. I whine and softly kick my legs. He lays me down on my tummy. I whine and keep kicking my legs, trying to push myself off the mat and to the bed so I can pull myself up. He sits next to me on the floor. I kick my legs and try to turn myself over. I try 4 more times before I finally thump on the mat on my back softly. He claps.

"Good job, baby! Now push yourself up!" He encourages. I whine and kick my feet up into the air.

'Wha dose?'

I grab at my feet trying to pull them to me. I whine and kick again. Finally, I am able to push myself up a bit and sit up. When I get up, I begin to fall back again. Luckily, WooYoung catches me. I crawl into his lap and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

"You did so good baby! Daddy is so proud of you!" He cheers. I smile and soon fall asleep in his arms.

I'm sorry this chapter is short! I promise the next chapter will be longer than usual! Merry late Christmas, happy New years and if it's your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!👏👏👏👏👏