Special Chapter *YunGi*

"MinGi! Where are you?" I ask, looking around.

I am surprised when he doesn't come when I call out for him because he is normally excited to see me when I get home, head space or not.

"MinGi?" I look into the kitchen but do not see him there. I continue to walk through the house to our bedroom but do not see him there. I stay quiet and make my breathing shallow.

I hear a faint giggle and a splash. I follow the sound and walk down the hall to see a light coming from under the bathroom door. I slowly open it and see MinGi sitting in the bathtub that is full of water and bubbles. He has a red bath crayon and is drawing on the wall, giggling at the stick figures and doodles he has drawn.

"Baby?" I walk forward and bend down next to the tub. He turns and smiles at me. I laugh when I see he has a bubble beard.

"Hi Daddy! Wook! I dwew us!" he says,  pointing to the wall.

"Dis daddy!" he says, pointing to the drawing that had a really, REALLY long body.

"Dis MinKi!" he says, pointing to the smaller drawing. I notice a rectangle that looks squiggly.

"What is on top of your head?" I smile.

"DUH! A cwown! Cause me is Pwincess MinKi!" he says, giggling.

"Well, Princess MinKi, I believe it is time to get out of the royal bathrub and return to your throne." I say, pulling a towel out of the cabinet. I help him out and dry him off after I rinse him off. I roll him up in the towel and carry him to our bed where I place him as I get his clothes. I quickly dress him and hand him a paci.

"Now that the Princess is back at his throne, he must do his duty." I say, kneeling next to the bed.

"Wha' dat daddy?" he says, looking at me.

"To sleep because it is nap time." I cover him up with a blanket and sit down next to him, holding his hand.

"Daddy?" he says, yawning.

"Yes, Princess MinKi?" I smile.

"Can chu 'n me gets cwown 'n wan' tomowwow?" he says, looking up at me with hooded, sleepy eyes.

"Of course. Every Princess needs his wand and crown." I whisper, smiling as he falls asleep with a tight grip on my hand.

I slip the paci back in his mouth that he had taken out when he was talking and pet his hair down.

I lean over and kiss his forehead before standing up and making us some food for when he wakes up.