14. Sangie is Something Else

JongHo POV

"BYEEEE Sungie!!!" YeoSang squeals, waving to his friend. The boy turns and waves at him, before turning and grabbing his Daddy's hand. I close the door and carry YeoSang back to our room.

"'addy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Sangie feew vewy 'iny!" He squeals, clapping his hands. He looks up at me and squeezes my cheeks, giggling goofely. I smile down at him.

"How tiny baby?" I ask, pulling out a blanket. He taps his chin then shrugs his shoulders. I smile at him and grab a swaddler.

"Baby, Can you lay back for me?" I ask, softly. He nods and lay back with Poppy in his arms. He holds her up in the air and acts like she is flying.

I smile and undo the bottom of his onesie. I slip his underwear off and slip the swaddler under him. I tap some powder out onto it and then fasten it with the straps. I button the onesie back up and smile up at.

"All done baby! You did so good!!!" I praise and grab his hand pulling him up.

"Sangie good boy?" He mumbles, wiggling around. "So Sangie get wewawd?"

I smile and think for a second. "Yes you do. What would you like?" He taps his chin thinking "hard".

"Lolli!!!" He exclaims, clapping his hands. I nod and walk over to a drawer I have locked. I unlock it and pull out a blueberry lollipop. I unwrap it and hold it out for him. He eagerly takes it and smiles up at me.

"Tank chu, 'addy!" He squeals, popping it into his mouth.

YeoSang POV

I jump off the bed, grabbing poppy, and run into the living room. I jump on the sofa and cover myself with the blanket. I grab the tv remote and try to turn it on.

Complete fail. I take the lollipop out of my mouth.

"'Addddyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Sangie no 'urn tv ons!" I whine. He walks in, smiling and sits next to me. I crawl into his lap and sit down with my back to him.

"'addy compy" I smile up at him. He rubs my head and takes the remote from me, turning the tv on. He turns on Nature Cat and I smile. I pop the lollipop back in my mouth, clapping my hands happily.

I sit back and relax into daddy. He wraps his arms around my hips and rests his head on top of mine. I giggle and point to the tv.

"Sangie nweed ta pway awwention 'o tv 'addy!!!" I say, giggling. He places his chin on my shoulder and noses at my neck.

"'addy!!! Dat tickwe!" I say, gently swatting at his hands. His grip on my gets a little tighter and he starts tickling my tummy. I squeal and wiggle around, trying to get away.

"'addy!!!! STAPHHHHHH!!!"

He finally stops tickling me and loosens his grip on me. i jump out of his lap, grab Poppy, taking off down the hall. I run to our bedroom and crawl under the bed.

"Sangie? Where are youuuuu?" Daddy sings, walking into our room. I giggle softly, shushing Poppy.

"I guess he isn't in here..." he mumbles, walking out of the room. I sigh softly, climbing out from under the bed. 

Just as I stand up, arms wrap around me, lifting me up into the air. I squeal, wiggling around to see who holds me.

"Sangie, did you think you could trick daddy? Daddy always knows where you are!" he says, laughing. He turns me in his arms so my legs are wrapped around him with one of his arms around my back and the other under my legs. I huff and cross my arms.