7. Hanging with YuYu

Mingi POV

Over the past few days, I have been hanging out with Yunho more. He now comes to me when he slips into little space. The day after i found YunHo, I discovered he doesn't normally slip so far into his headspace. I realized that because he was injured, he slipped even further in. In the few times I have seen him as a little, he has been more verbal.

I walk over to my bed and sit down, with my laptop. I pull up a website called "Kawaii Littles". I scroll through the site and add a few things that I know YunHo will need. I head to checkout and pay for the things. Just as I am confirming the order, a tornado whistles through my room and lands on my bed right next to me. I smile and look down at the source and ruffle their hair.

YunHo POV

I climb out of my bed looking around. I smile and run out of my room and into MinGi's. I jump on the bed and smile up at him from where I land, which is right next to him. He smiles and ruffles my hair. I lean into his touch, smiling.

"Did my little baby sleep well?" He says, as he sets his computer aside. I nod, happily, as I climb in his lap.

"Good. I was just about to go get you up from your nap. I wanted to tell you about something." He says, pulling lips laptop closer. I peer at it.

"Wha dat?" I mumble.

"This is what I wanted to tell you." He says bringing it closer. He shows me the screen. I look and see a bunch of cute toys and pacis and other things. I look up at him.

"Who dis foe?" I ask, tilting my head.

"All of this is for my little baby." He explains. I slowly nod.

"Who chu babu?" I ask. He laughs at what I say and I frown.

"Awww, don't be sad. My baby is you. I'm getting all of this stuff for you, my little baby." He says, wrapping his arms around me. I gasp at that and look at the screen.

"All dis foe YuYu?!" I exclaim, looking at the screen. He nods down at me.

"Tank chu 'Ngi!!!" I squeal, hugging him. He hugs me back.

"There was also something else I wanted to talk to you about..." he says, pulling away. I tilt my head up to look at him. His arms sit at my hips as I hug him.

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted a caregiver. I know you don't have one because you don't have any of the stuff you need." He says, looking at his computer. I frown and nod.

"YuYu awways wan une buh he nu 'as anyune who wouw wanna be his cawegivew. (YuYu always want one but he no has anyone who would wanna be his caregiver.)" I whisper, nuzzling into his chest, with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, calm down baby." Mingi whispers in my ear, rubbing my back. I whine and nuzzle in more.

"Baby, that's why I wanted to talk to you about it. I wanted to ask you if I could be your caregiver. If that's okay with you." He explains. I sit up and look up at him. My eyes go wide and my jaw drops.

"'Ngi be YuYu daddy?" I ask. He nods, smiling softly at me. I gasp.

"'NGI" I squeal and hug him hard. He hugs me back. I start to cry into his shoulder. He pulls away and holds me.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asks, wiping away my tears.

"YuYu has daddy 'ow! YuYu happy!!! YuYu awways wan' a daddy!" I squeal, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"I'm glad your happy baby." He says, smiling down at me. He kisses my forehead and hugs me again. I soon pull away and curl up in his lap.

"'Addy, YuYu sweepy." I mumble, yawning.

"Then go to sleep baby. I'll be right here when you wake up." He whisper. I nod and he moved us to where we are both laying down. He covers me and pulls me into him. I yawn again and drift off to sleep.