21. Visitors (16k Special)

JongHo POV

A knock on the door shakes me out of the day dream I am in. I get up and answer the door while WooYoung watches over the others. I open the door to see a small, copper head boy. The boy is wearing a pale purple hoodie with pale pink Adidas pants. He looks up at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Heyo! Hwa hewe?" he said, looking behind me.

"SeongHwa! Someone is here for you!" I yell. The boy covers his ears and then smiles at me softly.

"Who is it?" he asks, walking up. When he gets to the door he looks surprised.

"Felix? What are you doing here alone?" he asks. I open the door and let him in, before closing the door. I lead him into the dining room and sit at the table with them.

"Channie wanna comes buh he went ta da bath'oom. He 'old Lixie ta wait buh Lixie nu wanna so Lixie comes up on me owns!" He says, smiling wide, proudly.

"Shouldn't you have waited for your daddy, Lixie?" SeongHwa asks. I raise an eyebrow. This kid is a little?

"Yea buh Lixie wanna play wit-"

Bang Bang Bang Bang

"SeongHwa! Answer the door! IS FELIX IN THERE?!" A man yells. I open the door and hold it wide open as he runs in. When he sees Felix, he visibly calms down.

"Felix. I told you to wait for me. You scared me!" The blonde man says, squatting down next to Felix. The boy giggles and hugs his neck.

"It otay daddy!" He says, smiling.

"Sorry about that guys. I didn't mean to barge in but I didn't know if he was here or not." The boys scratches his neck, turning to me. "I'm Bang Chan by the way. Call me Chan."

"I'm JongHo. And you clearly know SeongHwa." I say, smiling.

"Let's go in the living room. Felix can play with Joongie and the others in there." SeongHwa says, motioning them forward.

Chan picks up Felix and carries him into the living room.

"The others are in the play pen with HongJoong so they might get a little excited." I explain.

"You have other littles?" He asks, looking over at me.

"Yeah there is 4. HongJoong, YunHo, YeoSang and San." I explain. "We each love and care of one little. They mean the world to us."

I lead them in and sit down on the couch. SeongHwa helps him put Felix in the play pen. The others look over.

"WIXIE!!!!"

"JOONGIE!!!!"

I watch as HongJoong crawls over to him and hugs the boy hard.

"Daddy?" I hear a soft voice say. I look over and see YeoSang starring at me with a wide smile. He lifts his arms up and clasps and unclasps his hands at me. I get up and walk over, scooping him up into the air. I hold him above me as he stares down at me, giggling.

"Yes baby?" I say as I sit down with him in my lap.

"Me wan huggies." He says, nuzzling into my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around him, hugging him against me.

"Is that better baby?" I ask, looking down at him. He nods into my chest. I reach into my pocket and pull out a paci. I slip it into his mouth and smiles at me, giving me a quick paci kiss on the cheek, before hiding back into my chest. I smile at pet his hair down, rubbing soft and slow circle on his back.

I look up when I hear a squeal. I see San playing with HongJoong and Felix as YunHo sits off to the side, playing with his blocks. He is starring up at the door way as the blocks fall from his hands. I look up to see MinGi smiling at him.

"Hey guys. Hey baby!" He says, walking to the pen and scooping up YunHo.

The littles let's out a coo and hides in MinGi's neck, smiling.

He sits down on the couch across from us as he sets YunHo down in his lap, straddling him.

"Is SeungMin and JeonGin coming over too, Chan?" He asks, glancing up at Chan.

"They might, I'm not sure. I didn't know you knew them." He says, smiling.

"Yeah, they were here once when YunHo slipped." He explains as he smiles down at YunHo.

"Are the other coming too? I know ChangBin and HyunJin are Allen's babies." WooYoung asks.

"I could invite them all if you guys want. Seems like you know them pretty well!" He says, laughing and pulling out him phone.

"That would be great. It's been awhile since we saw JiSung and MinHo." I say, smiling down at YeoSang. He perks up when he hears 'MinHo'.

"MinMin comes?" He asks, looking at Chan, hopeful.

"Yes, Sangie. MinMin is coming over." Chan says, smiling. "All of them are coming over."

He claps his hands excited and then rests back on my chest.

"They should be here in about 10 minutes. We don't live too far from here." Chan explains.

Sure enough, 10 minutes or so later, there was several knocks on the door. I look over to WooYoung. He gets up and heads to answer the door.

I hear feet running our way. I look up and watch as MinHo, ChangBin and HyunJin run in the room. YeoSang squeals and MinHo runs over to us. YeoSang opens his arms and they both hug each other hard. I watch as ChangBin and HyunJin rush over to the pen next to San and start talking excitedly through the mesh pen wall. SeungMin carries JeonGin over to the couch and sits next to YunHi and MinGi while the two littles softly hug each other. WooYoung and Allen walk over and help ChangBin and HyunJin into the pen where they both hug San hard. The boy squeals and wraps his arms around both boys.

I smile as I look down to see YeoSang turning in my lap and sit back into me as he talks to MinHo. I don't understand everything he says but MinHo seems to be. JiSung walks over and sits down next to me and MinHo crawls into his lap and faces YeoSang.

"Wha- what happened? I heard squeals and running!" I hear SeongHwa yell as he comes down the stairs. We had told him to nap and we would watch HongJoong for him.

"The rest of Stray Kids are here." I say, as he comes in the room.

"That's great!" He says, sitting next to Chan with a smile.

I watch as WooYoung and Allen sit down and talk softly next to the pen. They both smile as ChangBin, San and HyunJin hug once again.

"They are soooo cute together!" WooYoung says, smiling.

I look over and see that MinGi has put YunHo on the side of him in the sofa so he could cuddle with JeonGin. The both have their eyes closed and seem to be falling asleep right there.

I watch as Felix and HongJoong continue to play with cars and dolls next to the others.