Special Chapter *JongSang*

"JongHo! Where are you?" I call out, looking under the kitchen chairs and table.

 I hear soft giggles coming from the closet and smile.

"Jongie~! Where are you?" I say playfully, creeping towards the closet. I can hear him giggling and shushing his little stuffed lamb.

I tap on the door.

"Is anyone in there?" I say, smiling.

"Nope! Nu one in hewe daddy!" he says, giggling.

"Oh, okay. I guess I will look for my baby else where." I smile, walking a few steps away before turning back and throwing open the door.

I squat down and reach out, grabbing him and pulling him out as he squeals.

I hold him bridal style and spin us around into the living room before plopping down on the couch. I smile as I listen to his giggles.

"Did you have fun with Uncle Joongie and Seongie?" I ask, letting him lean into me as he plays with his stuffie in his lap.

"Yea! We go's to da pawk 'n pway in swings!" he cheers, clapping his hands as he looks up at me.

"A little birdy told me that you got an owie and got ice cream after. Is that true?" I ask, smiling.

"Mhm! Jongie 'n Seongie wewe wunning 'm Jongie fawl in da gwass! Buh Unc'a Joongie gimme a Powowo stickie 'n Seongie kissie it bettew! Den we go's 'n get ice cweam! Jongie gets Stwawbewwy!" he explains, looking up at me with a smile as he tells his story.

"That sounds like so much fun baby!" I smile down at him as he busies himself with the toy.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Paci pwease?" he says, looking up at me with wide eyes.

I reach into the side table next to the couch and pull out a paci, taking it out of the cover. I hand it to him but he takes it and shakes his head. I reach over and grab another one before handing it to him. He slips it into his mouth and smiles.

When I go to take the other to put away, he jerk his hand back. I look at him confused before he reaches up and pats my cheek before pushing the paci into my mouth.

I look down at him in shock with wide eyes as he giggles hard.

I reach up and try to take it out but he bats my hand away.

"Stway puts!" he says before leaning back into me and drifting off to sleep.

I smile down at him and take the paci out and dry it off before putting it down on my shirt so it looks like it fell out while I was asleep. I kiss his forehead before I close my eyes and fall asleep with him.

I know these are short but they are just short chapters and don't connect the completed story line.

Also, remember when I said I might do a spin-off of this book.

Well, I want to.

Please message me or comment which group you would like me to do and vote for it!

A.C.E

MCND

Stray Kids

Thank you for reading!