19. More Friends?!

WooYoung POV

"What kind is it that you get for Sangie, JongHo?" MinGi says, looking at the packages on the display.

"I'm not sure, it a light purple package." He responds, looking at the packages. I keep looking down at my phone at the list of things we need. I look up to see MinGi throwing 4 packs of swaddlers in the basket.

"That should be enough for 2 weeks at least." MinGi says, pushing the basket forward. We keep walking until I stop, pointing at the teethers and pacifiers.

"Should we get a few?" I say, looking at them. They nod and grab 4 packs of pacifiers and 4 teethers. MinGi pushes the basket to the toy aisle.

"MinGi, you grab coloring books and colors. JongHo you grab any toys you think will be good. I'll grab plushies." I state, walking over. I am bent over looking at the plushies when I see a panda that would be good for HongJoong. I grab it and pull it back.

I almost scream, falling back when I see a face looking back at me. A small boy sits in the plushies, starring at me with a wide smile.

"Heyooooo!" He says, waving at me. I smile at the boy when I see his face.

"Hello, Channie. What are you doing in here?" I ask him, slowly pulling the stuffed toys away.

"Hiding from Appa Junnie and Eomma Dongie!" He giggles.

"Are they here?" I ask, looking around for them.

"Yeah! They looking at books for us!" He exclaims. I got to stand up when I feel someone slam into me, hugging me hard. I look down to see cherry hair.

[A/N: I know it is grape now but I live for his cherry hair!!!!]

"YOUNGIE!!!!!" the boys squeals, hugging me hard. I laugh and hug the boy back.

"Hello, Kwannie." I say smiling down at the boy. I hear pairs of getting running my way. I look up to see 3 boys, breathing hard.

"Kwannie, you have to stay with me. Don't go running off okay?" SeHyoon says, scooping him up.

"Okay, Daddy!" He says, hugging his neck.

"Channie, come on out. We can see you." DongHun says, squaring down next to me. He pulls the boy out and hugs him to his chest.

"It's been awhile, huh?" JunHee says, helping me up.

"It sure has. How have you guys been?" I ask, smiling at them as MinGi and JongHo walk over.

"Busy but good. It's not exactly easy keeping up with these two." SeHyoon says, patting ByeongKwan's thigh.

"What are you guys doing here? I've never seen you here." DongHun says, as he holds YuChan.

"Getting a few things we need for our boys. We've never been here. SeongHwa came once though." MinGi explains, smiling.

"Where is he?" JunHee says, looking around.

"He is at home watching San, HongJoong, YunHo and YeoSang. They were asleep when we left." JongHo says, smiling fondly.

"They little?" ByeongKwan says, looking up at me with bright eyes.

"They sure are!" I say, smiling down at him as he claps.

"Eomma! Appa! We go see dem!" YuChan says, shaking JunHee's arm.

"If it is okay with them we can." DongHun says, looking over at us.

"Of course you guys can come over." MinGi says, smiling. "We just have to get a few things then we can go."

"Well, lucky us. SeongHwa just texted saying they are all awake, playing around." JongHo says, slipping his phone in his pocket.

"Then you guys definitely need to hurry. I know how clingy they can be." SeHyoon says, laughing.

"Your right. Do you guys have anything else to get?" I say, picking up the plushies and putting them in the basket.

"No, we just got to pay." DongHun says, passing YuChan to JunHee when he stretches his arms out to him.

"We will meet you guys in the front. We just got to get some bottles and sippie cups." MinGi says, waving goodbye to ByeongKwan and YuChan.

We walk off and get 4 packs of bottles and sippie cups before checking out.

Turns out, they were parked next to us. We put everything in the car before getting in. They follow us to the dorms. We both park and get out. Us and DongHun all grab bags as we walk to the door as SeHyoon and JunHee carry ByeongKwan and YuChan. I open the door and walk inside.

"Daddy!!!!" I hear someone squeal. We here feet running towards up. I put the bags down and hug San. I look up to see SeongHwa leaning against the wall, smiling at us as he holds HongJoong.

"You home!!!" I here YeoSang squeal as he jumps on JongHo. I here the door close as more bags being put down. I look over to see YunHo crawling to MinGi and be scooped up.

"Were you all good boys for Hwa?" JongHo says, looking at SeongHwa.

"Yeah!" I hear then all day.

"Joongie!!!" I look up to see Kwan making grabby-hands at SeongHwa.

"Kwannie! Channie!" The boys squeal. HongJoong wiggles around until Hwa has to put him down. All the boys rush over to them and jump around.

I watch as both ByeongKwan and YuChan wiggle until they are put down. They all hug each other hard until they fall over. Luckily we have carpet so they are fine. We watch them giggle.

"It's been awhile since we saw you guys." SeongHwa says walking over and hugging the others.

I watch as HongJoong and San pull the others into the living room and plop down on the floor, playing with toys. I help out away everything we just bought with MinGi and JongHo as the others go to watch the boys.

MinGi POV

Once we finish we walk into the living room and sit down on the floor or the couch. I sit down in the floor at the foot of the couch watching the boys.

I watch as YunHo looks up and crawls over to me. I help him into my lap as he cuddles into me.

"Everything okay, bubby?" I say, looking down at him. He nods and smiles up at me. I reach over to the side table and grab a pacifier and slip it into his mouth. He hums and rests his head against my chest as he watches the boys play.

I look up at SeongHwa. The others are either watching the boys or talking.

"Hwa, did you have to change YunHo while we were out?" I ask.

"No, I didn't have to change anyone. He did slip further into his headspace while you were out though." He explains, smiling at YunHo.

"I'm gonna go change him real fast. Be right back." I say as I slowly stand up with my baby. I carry him into our room and lay him down on the bed. I make a quick set up and quickly change him out of his big boy underwear into a swaddler. I put his underwear in the dirty clothes and out everything away. Once I finish I help him up.

"You did so good baby!" I exclaim, dramatically while clapping. He claps with me before reaching out for me. I scoop him up and carry him into the living room. He starts wiggling around so I set him down on the floor and he crawls over to the other boys playing. He heads straight to YuChan, who is sitting off to the side, playing with some soft blocks. He plops down next to him and waves before helping him build with them. I sit back down as I talk with the others.

In case no one knows who these new wonderful boys are, they are from A.C.E! I wanted to include them because I love them and there has been bad things happening to them. It is sad that someone wants to hurt them. 😭😭😭😭 It just goes to show how this world does not deserve these angels.