20. Their Ages?

MinGi POV

I wake up to crying. I look over at the clock. 2:47 am. I sigh and sit up. I walk into the living room. I see YunHo sitting down with San. San seems to be trying to calm him down.

Lately, YunHo has been younger in his head space and will startle or cry easily. I walk over and ruffle San's hair, scooping up YunHo. I wrap his legs around my hips as he clings onto my neck. He cries into my shoulder as I bounce him around the room.

"Sannie, come here baby. Let MinGi calm YuYu down, okay? It's bed time anyways." WooYoung says, holding out his hands. San says good bye and runs into his daddy's waiting arms. I smile and whisper good night to them before sitting in the couch.

"Tell Appa what happened so I can help, baby." I ask softly.

YunHo sits up and rubs his eyes with tiny balled fists.

"Miss chu" he whimpers, before clinging onto me, hiding in my neck again. I rub his back and help him calm down.

Once he falls asleep, I slowly work my way to bed. Once I get in my room, I lay down with YunHo on top of me. I lay him on my side and cover us before quickly pulling him into my arms.

SeongHwa POV

The next morning, once everyone has eaten, we all sit in the living room. The babies sit in a large play pin that we got and play with each other.

"He keeps waking up and crying because he misses me. That's the 3rd time this week and it is only Wednesday!" MinGi groans, flopping back. "I don't know what to do! I'm doing all I can. I sleep with him, I bathe him, I change him, I go everywhere with him! He still misses me though. I can't even sleep! He has been younger then he used to be too."

"How old was he when you were first taking care of him?" I ask.

"3 or 4 most of the time. Now he is never above 2!" He sighs, holding his head in his hands. "I love him, I really do but I know there is better for him and I need to find it so I can take better care of him. He is my baby!

"Maybe he is not a just little." JongHo says. "He might actually be a baby little. Maybe now that he is around other littles, he is being himself more?"

"Wait how old is YeoSang, JongHo?" WooYoung asks. "San is normally around 3 to 5. He has never gone above or below that."

"He is around 3 most of the time. Once he couldn't remember what age was but could still talk so I guess that was 2." JongHo says.

"HongJoong is always around 4 or 3." I say. "You have the youngest in the house, MinGi. That is why you are a little more stressed then us. YunHo is also a very clingy little. Maybe he is just stressed right now so he is a little more whiny. I'm sure all the whining will go away soon."

"We can also help you if you need it." WooYoung offers.

"That would be great guys. Thank you so mu-." MinGi gets cut off.

"'ppaaaaaa" YunHo whines, squeezing his hands at MinGi. He gets up and scoops the boy up, bouncing him in his lap. He calms down and begins playing with MinGi's hair. I laugh at this.

"You're doing great MinGi. Just let it happen. Things will be easier that way. He has been struggling a bit lately with remembering one if his lines. Once he remembers it and has it down, I'm sure it will go away. The whining did start around then." JongHo explains.

MinGi nods and smiles down at YunHo. He leans back and plays peek-a-boo with him, making the little laugh a lot. I reach over and grab a paci out of a case and pass it to him.

"I'll go make him a bottle." WooYoung says, getting up. "It's time for it anyways so I'll make one for all of them, even HongJoong and YeoSang."

A few minutes later, he walks back in with each boys bottle. He sets them down on the side table. He scoops up YeoSang and passes him to JongHo, before doing the same with HongJoong and giving him to me. He gives us their bottles before getting San and his bottle.

We all sit on a couch or lounge chair. I'm in a reclining, rocking chair so I softly push my foot on the floor, tilting us back a bit as I fed my baby. He coos and slowly drinks the drink. Once he finishes it, I put him over my shoulder a bit and Pat his back until he lets out a small burp. I set him down in my lap after.

"Good job, baby!" I say clapping our hands together. He smiles up at me and laughs. I grab a paci and slip it in his mouth. I lay him out on top of me and reclined the chair so we are laying down. I hold him in my arms against me and rub his back until he his soon falling asleep. I keep going and start to him a lullaby to him, causing him to soon fall into sleep. I smile at him and look at the others.

MinGi is laid down out on one of the couches, spooning YunHo against him as he sucks his paci, asleep.

WooYoung and San are laid out on the other recliner with San curled into the boys side, asleep with a paci in his mouth too.

JongHo and YeoSang are on the other couch. He is sitting up with YeoSang in his lap, straddling him with his head on his chest and a paci softly bobbing up and down on his lips, fast asleep.

I smile at them.

This is my family right here.

I wouldn't change anything about it, ever.