1. Finding Joongie

HongJoong POV

"Shhhhh! Nu tewwin' evewybody bout Joongie Koji" I said, shushing my plush purple kitty.

"Dey no finds out! Dye be mad at Joongie 'n be means to Joongie!"

I run to my closet with Koji in my arms. I set her on my dresser and find my big pikachu onesie. I squeal and change in to it. I grab a paci off the dresser and pop it in my mouth. I scoop up KoJi and jump on my bed. I sit in the center as I play with her.

Seonghwa POV

I hear a loud noise come from HongJoong's room so I jump up and run to the door. I throw it up and look around frantically for him. I see him starring at me wide eyed with a small purple kitten in his arms, a HUGE onesie on and a paci in his mouth. WAIT A PACI?!

"What happened HongJoong?! I heard a loud noise." I say walking in after closing the door. He quickly swipes the paci out of his mouth.

"Joongie jum' on ta da beds..." he mumbles, with his head down.

"HongJoong, look at me please." I say sitting down next to him. He slowly lifts his head.

"What did you say?" I say, looking at him.

"Joongie jum' on ta da beds..." he says louder this time.

"Why?" I ask.

"Cause Joongie 'iny 'n has ta jum'!" He exclaims throwing his arms out. His paci flies o it of his hand and in my lap. I pick it up and look at it. I look up at him and see his eyes have gone wide. He drops his head. I see the tears running down his face. I quickly pull him in my lap.

"Aww, can Joongie tell Seonghwa what is wrong? He wants to cheer you up!" I say rocking him.

"Joongie scawed Hwa be mads at Joongie!" He wails out in my shoulder. His tiny hands fist at my shirt hard. I pull him back so he is sitting and looking up at me. His eyes are puffy and red, with tear stained cheeks. His lips are pouty and he looks like he is gonna cry harder.

"Aww, baby why would he be mad at you? Hwa is happy!" I say, cheerfully. I wipe his tears away with my thumbs.

"HwaHwa no mads at Joongie? Even do he no tewws him he 'iny?" He says, looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Of course not baby! Hwa finds Joongie very cute!" I say in third person to make him extra happy.

"HwaHwa no teww oders?" He says, with a questioning look and head tilt.

"No HwaHwa won't unless you want him to." I reassure.

"HwaHwa gib Joongie paci back?" He says, making grabby hands for it.

"What do you say, baby?" I say, holding it a little away from him.

"Pwease gib Joongie paci?" He says, looking up at me with pointy lips and puppy eyes. I nod and slip the paci in his mouth. I see him smile and watch him makes eye smiles. I rock him and kiss his forehead as he starts to fall asleep. He nuzzles into me and pushes his paci softly against my cheek.

"What was that for baby?" I ask, smiling down at him.

"HwaHwa gib Joongie Kissies 'n Joongie wikes Kissies so Joongie gib HwaHwa Kissies!" He exclaims after he pulls his paci out before popping it back in his mouth. I coo at him and pull a blanket over us and watch him ball his fists around my shirt, falling asleep. I smile and fall asleep with him.